Chapter 68

Wednesday

"Marcel move your feet or we will never get there!" I yelled from the hall. As I promised, I have Marco's kit under my anorak. And I have to say that it's comfortable. "Go. I will drive my car since you're staying at Marco's." Marcel yelled back and I rolled my eyes. I took my bag and my keys. "I'll wait for you in front of the stadium." I said and closed the door behind me.

.....

0:1. We've been losing since the 3rd minute. And I promise I swear if somebody is going to push Marco down for one more time I'll kill the person. Somebody pushed him off right after my thought. He punched him on the area under his eye. My poor baby. I tensed, but Marco started standing up. "C'mooon." I mumbled under my breath and Marcel looked at me. "Yeah. They have to win." he said and we kept our eyes on the pitch.

Marco's been rather angry since the 2nd half has begun and I can only pray he won't get into a fight. I don't need him to have a black eye. The 70th minute and it's already 0:2. I shook my head while looking straight at Marco. He gave me a quick look and went to his spot right after. "Okay. Still 30 minutes ahead of us." I said and Marcel raised his eyebrows. "You're way too optimistic." he said and I rolled my eyes. 3 minutes after the goal I noticed Marco arguing with the referee. I guess that Marco said something too spicy because the ref gave him a yellow card. Idiotic ref.

"So you'll wait for him in your car?" Marcel asked once again what caused me to roll my eyes again. "Yes. It's 11 and so I guess Marco will come in..an hour and a half?" I said and he sighed. "Okay. Sure I don't have to stay?" he asked and I giggled. "No. Go home and don't worry." I said and he kissed my cheek. "See you tomorrow." he said and I nodded. "Bye." I waved him and started walking towards my car. 0:3. I don't understand it. Marco being not angry would be the best news of the day so far.

I closed my eyes and started humming a song. It's already 0:30 and I am still sitting in the car. I opened my eyes and met the familiar walking figure towards my car. I smiled and started the engine. Marco opened the back seat door and threw his bag on the seat. He got in then and I looked at him. "Hello." I said and he rubbed my cheek. "Hi." he said and I saw the disappointment in his eyes. "It will be better next time." I said and kissed his cheek. "Next stop - your bed!" I joked and he chuckled lightly.

.....

Marco unlocked the door and we came in. I took my bag into his room after taking off my shoes and anorak. Marco followed me and when I put the bag on the floor I felt his arms around me from behind. "Thanks for coming." he said and I brought his hand to my mouth. I kissed the back of it and turned around. "My pleasure." I said and he smiled lightly. "You look good with this one on." Marco said and played with the hem of my kit. "Yeah. I like it." I said and pecked his lips. "I don't wanna sound stupid, but I should take a shower." I said and he pouted. "Nooo." he said and I giggled. "Why not?" I imitated his voice and he smirked. "Let's go to bed." he said and rubbed his eyes. "Please babe." he begged and I sighed. "Okay. No shower." I said and chuckled.

I walked out of the bathroom in my pyjamas and giggled. Marco looks like a dead fish. "Tired?" I asked and climbed on the bed. He looked at me through his a almost closed eyes and smiled lightly. "Will you stay here tomorrow?" he asked and I giggled. "What about school?" I asked and he groaned. "I don't have training tomorrow. Please." he said and I sighed. "You're worse than a kid." I exclaimed and he shrugged. "Okay. I have one lesson til 10 tomorrow so I don't have to go." I said and he smiled. "Thank youuu." he sang and I pecked his lips. "Sleep well." I said and covered myself with the duvet. He wrapped his arm around me from behind and I smiled. I could definitely get used to falling asleep like this. "Love you baby." Marco said. "I love you too." I mumbled and let myself sleep.