Chapter 80

Saturday

I knocked on the door of Marco's parents' house and waited for somebody to answer. "Hello!" Manuela exclaimed after opening the door and hugged me immediately. I know that she likes me. But...why is she hugging me? Not that I mind. It's actually nice. "Good afternoon. Ready to go?" I asked and she smiled. "Yes. But you know, men are always late." she said and I giggled. Yeah, I got used to waiting already. Because Marco always takes his time. "Hi Em." Thomas greeted me with Nico in his arms. "Good afternoon. Who is that little guy?" I asked and pointed on Nico. "Meee!" Nico squealed and I giggled. "I'll take him so you can get dressed." I said and took Nico in my arms. "Hello." I said and kissed his cheek. Manuela's been watching me since the moment she saw me today. Is anything wrong? "Where's Marcel?" Manuela asked and I moved a little so she could see the car behind me. "He is too lazy to move." I said and she giggled. "Let's go beautiful women." Thomas said after putting on his shoes and I giggled. "Let's go." I said and we walked to Marcel's car. "You can take the front seat. I bet it's much more comfortable for you." I told Thomas and he smiled. "Thank you then." he said and I nodded. "That leaves us in the back seat, right Nico?" I asked and he clapped his hands. I had put him between me and Manuela in the car before Marcel started the engine. Let's go to see my Marco playing!

The match

0:1. The score after the 1st half is not good. Marco's been trying very hard and everybody can see it. We all were waiting for the 2nd half to begin when Nico pinched my arm. "What was that for?" I asked and saw that fussy look in his eyes. "I wanna pretzel." he said and Manuela sighed. "The last time you had one you took one bite of it and that was the end." she said and Nico crossed his arms over his chest. "I want it." he mumbled and I stood up. "Then we will go and buy one." I said and he smiled. He stretched his arms out so I lifted him up. "We will be right back." I said and Manuela nodded. Thomas waved Nico what caused him to giggle Iike a little baby. Nico wrapped his arms tighter around my neck and I smiled. I definitely love him. It would be a pleasure to me to call him my nephew one day.

Nico's been sitting on my lap since the 2nd half began. He was eating his pretzel when he held it up. "Eat?" he asked and I chuckled. "I'm not hungry. You eat." I said and he smiled. He nuzzled his head into my chest and I saw the well-known Manuela's smile. "Now I know what was Marco talking about." Marcel mumbled into my ear and I turned my gaze on him. "What?" I asked with raised eyebrows. "He told me that Nico likes you." he said and I smiled. I ran my fingers through his hair. I can't wait to have a baby on my own. On our own.

The match ended just the way as the 1st half did. 0:1. "I hoped they will win. This is so bad." Manuela said while Marcel was talking to Thomas. "Yeah. Tell me about it." I said and she smiled sadly. "You know, I will be the one to be looking at him pouting." I said and she giggled. I looked on the pitch when Nico clapped his hands. Marco was waving us with a disappointed smile on his face. I blew him a kiss and he smiled. "He loves you so much." Manuela said and I blushed. I looked at her and shrugged. "I love him too. Way too much if I'm honest." I joked and she smiled. "You are amazing together." she said and I blushed harder.

Home

Marcel drove me home after he had given a lift to Marco's parents and Nico. Marco sent me a text so that I will go home. There was written that he thinks I'd wait too much. So I went home. A few people have already recognized me. Yeah. As Marco Reus' girlfriend. I heard thm saying how beautiful I am, but I also got to see those hateful looks some women gave me. And if I'm honest - I don't care. They can look at me in any way they want. I don't care. Because they aren't important to me. Important to me is that Marco's parents and his family like me.

I felt a tender kiss on the top of my head and so I opened my eyes. Yeah. I guess I fell asleep. "Hi baby." Marco said while running his fingers through my hair. "What are you doing here?" he asked and pointed on the sofa. I shrugged and rubbed my eyes. "I wanted to wait for you. But my eyes got heavy." I giggled and he pecked my lips. "Let's go to bed." he said and lifted me up in bridal style. I smiled and kissed his chest lightly. "I am proud of you." I said and he put me down on the bed. He covered me with the duvet and went to his side of the bed to lie down. He had took his T-shirt and sweatpants off before putting on the T-shirt he sleeps in. He lay down and got closer to me. He is so upset. "Can you hear me!? I am proud of you!" I said and he kissed the tip of my nose. "We didn't win Em." he said and I rolled my eyes. I know. I was there, remember? "So what? You played great." I said and he smiled. "I'm proud of you too." he said and I chuckled. "For?" I asked absolutely not knowing what he's talking about.

"I saw you with Nico. You are doing so great around him." he said and I blushed. "He is nice. And well-behaved." I said and he wrapped his arm around me. "I love you." he said and kissed my lips. "I love you too Marco." I said and he pecked my lips again. "Goodnight baby." he said and I closed my eyes again. "Night Marco." I said and felt his lips on the top of my head before I fell asleep.

The 80th chapter! Can you believe it?! :)
I wanna thank all of you for reading this story and voting! You guys are unbelievably amazing! Love you!
The next fanfic will include 2 football players. Guess who? Haha.