Chapter 21

Oh God. I woke up at 5 in the morning cause I feel sick. By sick I mean that I could throw up every minute. I heard the door being open so I opened one eye of mine. "Em? It's 7:15. Hurry up or you will miss school." Marcel said and I groaned. "Not going anywhere." I mumbled and felt my stomach has turned around. "Are you okay?" he asked and I sighed. "I've been awake since 5. I'm sick." I said and he moved closer. "Sick?" he asked. Yes, you idiot. Is it so difficult to understand? S-I-C-K! "The worst tummy ache ever." I groaned and he sighed. "Why today? I need to sort something out." he said. "I can take care of myself." I said and he shook his head. "I'm gonna drive Marco here. Just wait a few minutes." he said and left without waiting for my answer. No. No. No. No Marco. He can't see me like this.

Marcel opened the door and put his hand on my forehead. "I have to go now, but I should be back at about 6. Until then Marco will be here." he said and I sighed. Yay. I'm gonna impress him. "Bye. Take care. And don't do anything stupid." he smirked and left. Wait. Where is Marco? Somebody opened the door carefully and when I realized it's Marco, I hid my face under the blanket. "Hey." Marco mumbled and tried to pull the blanket away. "Emma? What's wrong?" he asked and I put the blanket down so he can see only my eyes. "I look terrible." I said and he chuckled. "You look just fine. Please." he said and I let him put the blanket away. "See? Terrible." I said and he pouted. "You are beautiful." he mumbled and signalized me to sit down.

"Take the pill." Marco said and put the pill in my mouth. I took the glass of water from him and drank it. "Thanks." I mumbled and he smiled. "Will you stay?" I asked and he leaned in to kiss my forehead. "I will leave for about 3 hours, but I'll come back." he said and I nodded. "Do you wanna sleep now?" he asked and I shook my head. "TV?" he asked and I nodded. "Let's go then." he said and helped me up. Marco sat down and put my feet on his lap, while I kept searching for something on TV. I stopped when I noticed that there's a footage Arsenal against Aston Villa. Arsenal won 5:0, but I didn't watch it.

"Arsenal? Seriously?" Marco asked and I laughed. "I lived in the UK! I had to choose one club, so it's Arsenal." I said and he rolled his eyes. "What about Dortmund?" he smirked and I smiled. "I have one favourite player there. But I like the club too." I said and he giggled. I looked at the TV. "Look, it's Ramsey!" I exclaimed, but stopped when the pain hit my tummy. "What?! Ramsey? Pfff." Marco said and I giggled at his reaction. "He... he's not even handsome." Marco said and I shrugged. I switched another channel on. This time it was some kind of movie with Megan Fox. Marco smirked and my blood became spoiled. "Look, it's Megan." Marco said and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, go and tell her that you like her." I said annoyed and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" Marco asked and I shrugged carelessly. "Nothing. Just you talking about her." I said bitterly and he chuckled. "Jealous?" Marco asked. "No." I said sternly and he stood up. He sat down on the floor opposite me and pouted. "Now you know how I felt when you mentioned Ramsey." he said and I wiggled my eyebrows. "Jealous?" I asked and he pecked my lips. "Yes. I will admitt it." he said and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and made him stand up. "No talks about her, okay?" I asked and he smirked. "No talks about him, okay?" Marco asked and I giggled. I kissed his lips and then smiled. "What about Kirch?" I teased and he sent me a death glare. "Nor Kirch talks." Marco said and I shrugged. "You don't look sick anymore." Marco said and I'm already embarrassed of what I'm gonna say. "I'm better when I'm with you." I said and he smiled.

"Sweet talks." Marco said and kissed my forehead. "I should go." he mumbled and I nodded. "Sure." I said and he sighed. "But I wanna stay too." Marco said and I chuckled.  "Go and come back asap." I said and he stood up. "I love you." he said and I got a heart attack. I know it's not the first time he say it, but it feels surprising and amazing at the same time. "I love you too." I said and he pecked my lips. "I'll be back soon." he said and left.

Noon

I got a text saying 'I'm at home taking a shower right now. I'll come in an hour.' from Marco. I've felt better for some time now, so I put on my jeans, anorak and locked the door behind me. I'm going for a walk. I need some fresh air, it might help me. I'm currently walking in the direction o Marco's apartment. But something hit me from behind. I turned around and realized that it was a snow ball. I looked up and saw Fabian. "Hey. Sorry for hitting ya, but you didn't hear me calling your name." he said and I nodded. "It's okay." I said and he smiled little. "How are you?" he asked and I looked away. Jeez, please help me to find a way from this conversation. "Good. I'm fine and you?" I mumbled while looking around. Fuck. What shall I do?

He stepped closer and smiled sadly. "Not that good." he said and my heart stopped beating. I took a step back, but he took step forward. Shit. Go away from me. He's focusing his gaze on my lips. Go away. Leave. "Where are you going?" Fabian asked and I felt my head spun around. Okay, I'm not as good as I thought. "J-just a walk." I mumbled and started feeling dizzy. I took my phone out and searched for Marco's number. "Sorry. I...God." I said because this time I wasn't the far from falling. The phone kept ringing, but nobody has answered yet. I took a step forward and he took my hand. "Are you okay?" he asked. Shit. Why can't he just answer the stupid phone?

"No. I need... I need to go home cause the headache is killing me." I said and he nodded. "Can I come with you? In case that something would happen." he offered. I would use my boyfriend right now, but he's not answering the phone. "Okay." I said and we started walking in my flat's direction.

"Do you need anything else?" Fabian asked after he had put the glass of water on the table. "No thanks." I said and buried my face into the blanket. I heard a knock on the door and wanted to stand up, when Fabian pulled my back down. "I will answer it." he said and I nodded. I heard footsteps coming so I looked there and there was Marco standing with furious look.

118 votes and 2K readers! Thank you so much people!
So this is the 2nd update today and this one is posted because of @NCmusicLP :-) I hope you all like it!