Chapter 17

"Can we talk?" Marco asked while smiling. Hell no. "I don't wanna sound rude, but I don't have time at the moment. Maybe later." I said and started reading again. "Emma could you put the textbook away for a minute?" he asked and I sighed. So now, he feels like talking to me? I put the book next to me and looked at him. Silence. "Look Marco, you asked me to put the book away, I did. So what now? Shall we star on each other?" I asked and he sighed. "You can tell Marcel that you're fine, but he doesn't buy it. Neither do I. So what's up?" he asked and I let out a fake laught.

"I am fine." I said and he shook his head. "No, you're not." he said and I sat down. "Okay. So what do you wanna hear? Okay, I'm not fine. Happy?" I asked and he put his hand on mine. Oh how much I missed his touch. "Why are you sad? Marcel told me that you've been like this since Monday." he said and I made that 'pffff' sound. So he doesn't talk to me, but about me with my cousin?! "It's nothing." I mumbled and looked at him. He leaned in, but I turned my head so his lips landed on my cheek. He furrowed his eyebrows and sighed. "What is wrong Emma?!" he asked slowly and I rolled my eyes. I am not retard! I can understand him.

"Marco I called you on Monday, you said that you're busy. Then on Tuesday, you were busy too. And then... you didn't even text me, I came home and saw you here with my cousin, what made me relize that you spend your time with him more likely than with me." I said in one breath and he pouted. "That's not truth." he said and I shook my head. "It is...well, it seems like it at least." I said and he sighed. "I was busy. I really was. Don't you dare to think that I would avoid you." he said and I smiled sadly. "Emma, I was on trainings." he said and I looked at him. "Trainings never take the whole day." I mumbled offended. "No, but I had other things to do too." he said and I stood up.

"Other things? Okay. Now, I am the one who has other things to do." I said and he stood up too. "Other things like photoshooting and..." he was about to continue. No. "You don't have to tell me. I'm just the girl you kissed a few times." I said and crossed my arms over my chest. "Em, please." he said and pulled me closer. "I'm sorry. But I had to do those things." he said and I shrugged. "Okay." I mumbled and he smiled. "Are you still angry?" he asked and I shrugged. I took a step back and sighed. "I really have to study Marco. We'll talk later." I said and he sat down on my bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he chuckled. "I'm gonna watch you studying. Marcel has left and I don't wanna watch the TV alone." he said and I furrowed my eyebrows. He hasn't told me anything. "Why did he leave?" I asked. "I don't know. He said he needs to sort some things out." he said and I sighed. I can't study whenever anybody is looking at me. "I can't study while you're here." I said and he shrugged. "You can also lie down, here, next to me and we can talk." he said and I giggled. "I missed that laugh." he said and I blushed. I lay down next to him and he turned his head around so he can see me.

"We have match on Saturday." Marco said and I nodded. "Against?" I asked and he smirked. "Leverkusen. At 18:30." he said and I smiled. "I'll make sure to watch it." I said and he smiled. "Who is your favourite player?" he asked curious and I laughed. What does he wanna hear? Huh? "On your team?" I asked and he nodded. "Oh. I don't know. I like Kirch for example." I said and he laughed. "Kirch? Who else?" he asked and I giggled. "I don't know. There are no others." I said. Marco put each of his hands next to my shoulder and leaned his head in front of mine. "No others?" he asked and I felt his breath on my face. He started tickling me and I laughed unconditionally.

"Stop-it-please-Marco-please." I said between breaths and he stopped for a second. "Okey. Who else?" he asked and I smirked. "I said that I like Kirch. But I have one favourite there." I said and he lifted his eyebrow up. "Who?" he asked and I smiled. "His name is..." I said but didn't continue. He put his hands on my tummy and I slapped them away. "No tickling!" I said and he smirked. "Who is your fav?" he asked and I pecked his lips. "Marco Reus." I said after the kiss and he smiled. "I feel honored." he said and kissed me once again. I blushed like crazy. I can't help it. "Wait." Marco said and went away.

I sat down and waited for him to come. He came with one arm behind his back and a huge smirk on his face. He sat down, but still had the arm behind him. "What are you hiding?" I asked and he smiled nervously. "I have to ask you something." he said and I shrugged. "Ask then." I said and he cleared his throat. "I've already told you how much I like you, but it doesn't mean that you're mine yet." he said and I blushed. The way he said mine sent shivers down my body. "Would you be my girlfriend?" he asked and I blushed. Be his girlfriend? "What about Kirch?" I teased and he shook his head. "He has a wife." he said and I shrugged. "I have no other choice then." I said and he played offended. "I don't mean it. Even Schwarzenegger could stand next to you, but I would choose you." I said and he smiled. "So?" he asked and I giggled. "I'd like to be your girlfriend." I said and he put the arm in front of me. A beautiful yellow rose. I took it and smiled. "Thank you." I mumbled and hugged him.

"You know... Couple make something more than hugging." Marco said and I laughed. "Yes, you can kiss me." I said and he laughed. He leaned in and kissed me.

Can I get your opinions? Finally official couple! Thank you for voting and leaving comments! You can't even imagine how much the comments make me happy! :-)
Let's cross our fingers for Marco today! :-)