Chapter 57

Friday

I was chewing the last piece of my toast when Erik cleared his throat. "So, I'm not travelling with the team today." he said and I looked at him. "Aren't you? Why?" I asked and he smiled sadly. "I'm fully fit, but not ready to play with them yet." he said and I rolled my eyes. "You are ready as hell." I said and he chuckled. "I'll play with the second team though." he said and I smiled. What about Marco? And his knee? "I should go or I'm gonna miss my class." I said and hopped of the stool. "Wait. I'm gonna drive you." he said and took a quick sip of something from his cup.

"Shall I drive you home after school?" Erik asked and I shook my head. "No. I have to go to see Marcel after school. There are still some things that need to be done." I said and he nodded. "Good luck." he said and I got off the car. "Thanks." I said and waved him goodbye. I had a strange dream by the way. It was...it was terrible. I was pouring some vodka into the glasses on the party when I looked in front of me on the dance floor. And there he was standing. Marco with arms around the blondie. They were having a pretty dirty dance with make out session when Marco noticed my gaze. He smirked and kissed the girl while still looking at me. And then my dad came and told me something like 'I told you not to fall in love when you were leaving.'

.....

"I'm here." I yelled and closed the door behind me. I walked further the club to find Marcel, Robin an the DJ sitting there. "Hi Em." Marcel said and Robin stood up to hug me. "Here is my favourite sister!" he exclaimed and I pulled away. "What shall I do Marcel?" I asked and he looked at me from those papers. "I need you to go and buy more bottles of alcohol. Well, not exactly buy, but pick up at one department store." he said and I slapped my forehead. "I don't have my car here." I mumbled and he sighed. He threw his keys in my direction and I raised my eyebrows. "I am to drive that huge car?" I asked and each of them giggled. "Yes please." he said and I sighed. This is gonna be interesting. Just to let you know - I am freaking afraid of driving Range Rovers and any kinds of that car.

.....

"I'm here." I said and walked in with the heaviest box around this freaking world. Robin started laughing when he saw me. "You idiot. Help me!" I exclaimed and Marcel rolled his eyes. "Em...uum..take it to the storeroom please." he said with nervousness in his voice. "Are you okay?" I asked with raised eyebrows and he cleared his throat. "Yes. Go." he said. Is it just me or is he nervous? Maybe it's just because the party is coming closer. I walked in the storeroom and switched on the light. What is all of this? There are millions of bottles. Thanks got I'm not gonna be a guest. I walked in the back of the room when the light was switched off. "Shit." I muttered, but heard footsteps. "Marcel this is not funny." I said while taking the bottles from the box.

I turned round and the bottle almost fell down. "What are you doing?" I asked Robin and he laughed. "Nothing." he said and I pointed on the whistle in his hand. "I was supposed to scare you." he said and I rolled my eyes. "You know what? You can move those bottles alone." I said and started walking away from him. "Emma wait. Don't go there." he said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Excuse me?" I asked and opened the door. "Don't go." he said and I rolled my eyes. They've been here since 1 pm. I guess he's already drunk some shots.

I walked out of the room back where Marcel was sitting. This is not his cap. "Em?" Marcel asked and quickly stood up. "Why are you so nervous? And why is Robin acting like a fool?" I asked and Marcel  looked behind my shoulder. I looked there too and my breath started being shaky. "What are you doing here?" I asked Marco and his smile froze. "Marco?" a blonde girl called and appeared behind him. I furrowed my eyebrows and smirked sadly. "You regret it, huh?" I asked and he took my hand in his. "Em it's not what it looks like." he said and I looked at the girl. Shit it's her! "No? Because she looks like the girl you slept with!" I said and pointed on her. "Emma." Marcel said and I walked closer to the chair. "I don't care what is going on here." I said and grabbed my handbag. I walked away while everybody was calling my name.