Chapter 25

Wednesday

"Marcel? Won't I be cold there?" I called from my bedroom. Aaaargh. "Emma hurry up or we won't get there on time!" Marcel yelled while going to my bedroom. "What?! You aren't even dressed yet?! You're kidding me, right?!" he exclaimed and I sighed. "I don't know what to wear. I don't wanna be cold." I said innocently and he opened my wardrobe. He threw my jeans, a warm sweater and a scarf in my direction. "Put it on!" he said and I sat down.

"Why are you screaming? I'm not going anywhere if you're like this." I said and he rubbed his face with his hands. "Okay. Sorry. But if you won't hurry up, your boyfriend won't see you in the stands and will be out of mood, that is to say, he won't get to score." Marcel said in one breath and I stood up at once. "Leave. I need to put it on." I said and he giggled. "So when it comes to Marco you can hurry up? Huh?" Marcel asked and I rolled my eyes.

Signal Iduna Park

We were walking through the crowd to find our seats. Well, find is not the right word since Marcel knows where we're sitting. If I would be alone here, I would probably loose my way. Probably for sure. "Emma walk in front of me because I'm nervous when I can't see you." Marcel said and I stepped in front of him. "Ooouch." I called as a man bumped into me. "Why are the people so eager? And rude?" I asked and Marcel chuckled. "You will get used for it." he said and took turning on left.

"Wow." I said after we had sat down. It's amazing. When you look around you can see those fans jumping and chanting. "This is amazing." I managed to say and Marcel patted my shoulder. "Good first impression?" Marcel asked and I nodded. "Look there." Marcel said and pointed on the pitch. The players were walking out of the tunnel. "Look, there's your crush. Kirch." Marcel said and I smacked his shoulder. "I can already see somebody else." I mumbled and looked at Marco. How proud he looks while wearing the kit. I looked around and smiled. "I'm gonna come more often." I said while admiring the beauty of this stadium. Marcel laughed while shaking his head.

.....

"Are we going home?" I asked while we were walking somewhere I don't even know where. "Marco will come in a few minutes." Marcel mumbled and I raised my eyebrows. "Come where?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "We're driving him home." Marcel said and I smiled. I sneezed and he laughed. "Bless you." Marcel said and I mumbled 'thank you'. My nose is freezing, my hands are freezing and my tippy toes are already frozen.

I was looking around when I spotted Marco. Thanks God. He went in our direction and high fived Marcel. "Hey." I mumbled and he smiled. "Hi." he said and kissed my forehead. I hugged him and heard Marcel's laugh. "She's cold." he said and I hugged him tightly. "Let's go into the car." Marcel said and started walking. I was walking hand in hand with Marco when I realized something. He is freaking warm. How the heck is that possible? "You're so warm." I exclaimed when we reached the car and he giggled. I opened the backseat door counting on the fact that Marco is gonna sit next to Marcel. I sat down and realized that he's climbing in the backseat too.

I furrowed my eyebrows and Marco giggled. "What is that expression for?" he asked and I fastened the seat belt. "Why don't you sit in the front?" I asked and he shrugged. "Well, we've just lost so I would use some cuddling plus you're cold so I could make you warm." he said and I smiled. I nuzzled into his chest when Marcel cleared his throat. "So, about the game. Why did you loose?" he asked and I smacked his head from behind. "Shut up. They were trying to win. I saw it." I mumbled and Marco kissed my head. "See? Emma saw it." Marco said while laughing and Marcel giggled.

"That's the most important fact, your girlfriend saw you trying to win." Marcel said and I rolled my eyes. Go ahead. Make fun. "Shut up Marcel." I said and he shrugged. "Where do you play next?" I asked Marco and looked up. "Freiburg. On Saturday." Marco said and I nodded. "You're gonna win this time. I know it." I said and he smiled.

"Maybe I could score." Marco said and I giggled. "You definitely could." I said and he smiled. "Now, when I know how big fan of me you are, I'm gonna try even harder." he said and I nodded. "When I stepped on the pitch I looked at you." Marco whispered in my ear and I smiled. "And? Satisfied with the sight?" I asked and he chuckled. "More than ever." he said and I laughed.

"Thanks for the drive home." Marco said as we stopped in front of his flat. "Whenever." Marcel said and Marco kissed my cheek. "Thanks for coming." he whispered and I nodded. "Sure thing. You're my boyfriend, I have to support you." I said and he smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" he asked and I bit my lip. "Okay." I said and he pecked my lips once again. "I love you." he mumbled against my lips and I blushed. "I love you too." I said and he left the car.

I yawned and patted Marcel's shoulder. "Let's go home or I'm gonna fall asleep in here." I said and he chuckled. "You have absolutely definitely fallen for him." Marcel said and I bit my lip again. "You were the one encouraging me to do it." I mumbled and he shrugged. "I'm happy that you're together. Because I know that he won't hurt you and will be here whenever you need him." Marcel said and I kissed his cheek from behind.

"If you date somebody else, I would check his biography for sure." he said and I laughed. "I'm so lucky to have a cousin like you." I said and he smiled proudly. "Yes, you are the luckiest person alive." he said and I shook my head. "Self-confident, aren't you?" I asked and he smirked. "That's something what's in Fornell's blood." he said and pointed on me. I laughed and shook my head. Crazy. I have a crazy, but amazing life at the same time.

So the 2nd update today! Yaay :-) I hope you like it. Thanks for comments and votes :-)
* Get ready for drama because tomorrow's update will be a blast! Haha!