Chapter 33

I woke up, but don't feel like getting up. I nuzzled into Marco's chest and listened to his heartbeat. How he was behaving was cruel, but I love him. And my heart doesn't let me be angry with him any longer. "Hello." Marco mumbled huskily and I looked up. "Good morning." I said and kissed his cheek. He hummed something while looking at me. "What are you looking at so intensely?" I asked and smile covered his face. "You are super beautiful." he said and I chuckled. "Thank you." I mumbled shyly and he giggled. "You don't have to thank me." he said and I pecked his lips quickly. "We should probably get up." I said and he groaned. "We can stay in bed the whole day." he said and his phone began ringing. "Aargh." he groaned and picked up. "Yep?" he answered and I stood up. Where the hell have I left my jeans?! Bathroom!

I walked out of the bathroom and laughed. Marco is still lying in the bed so I sat down next to him. "Who was calling?" I asked and he played with the material of my T-shirt. "My sister." he said and I choked. "Is everything all right?" I asked and he giggled. "Yes, but... she was wondering if she could leave Nico with me so she and her husband can go shopping." Marco said and I smiled. I'm gonna meet his nephew! "Did you say yes?" I asked and he nodded nervously. "Are you okay with it?" he asked and I nodded excitedly. "Yes! Perfectly fine!" I said and he smiled. "They're gonna be here in an hour." he said and I stood up immediately. "Go and dress up. Wait, what does Nico eat? What shall I cook?" I asked and he covered his face with his hands while laughing. "He's a child! Cornflakes would be good." he said and I rolled my eyes.

I was eating my toast with Marco opposite me when somebody knocked on the door. Marco stood up and stretched his hand to take mine. I let out a shaky breath and he smiled. "They will like you." Marco assured me and I nodded. We opened the door and when his sister spotted me behind his shoulder she smiled widely. "Hello." she said and I nodded. "Hey. My name is Emma." I said and we shook hands. "I'm Yvonne. Nice to finally meet you." she said and I looked at Marco. Finally? "Well, my brother has been speaking about you since forever." she said and I smiled. I looked down and smiled when I saw the cutest boy ever. "Hello." I said and knelt down. He was looking at me carefully, up and down and looked up at Yvonne. "She-is-nice." Nico said and I giggled.

"She is nice." Yvonne confirmed and I stood up. "Thank you for looking after him." she said and I nodded. "I promise it won't take long." she said and I shook my head. "Take your time!" I said quickly and Marco chuckled. "I mean, it doesn't matter how long he will be with us." I said and Marco kissed my head from behind. "C'mon buddy." Marco said, waved at Yvonne and took Nico and his little bag inside. "He really was right." Yvonne said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Marco was saying only superlatives about you." she said and I blushed. "Okay. So see you later." she said and I smiled. "Bye. Have a nice time." I said and she nodded while waving.

I walked in the living room and laughed. How surprising that they're kicking a ball. I sat down on the couch and Nico looked at me. He ran in my direction and climbed on the sofa with a little help of mine. He was eyeing me again and Marco giggled. "Do you like her Nico?" Marco asked and I looked at Nico. "Uhm." he said and I sat closer to him. "How old are you Nico?" I asked and he held up 3 fingers. 3 little tiny fingers. "3?" I asked and he nodded. "And you?" he asked and Marco sat on the floor. "21." I said and he giggled. I absolutely love children's giggle. "Let's kick the ball so you can be as good as me." Marco said and Nico jumped off the sofa. "Play." he said and pointed on me. I laughed and stood up. "Just to let you know boys, I can't play." I said and Nico laughed.

"I have something." Nico said and went to Marco's bedroom. I looked at Marco and he shrugged. "I guess there's a toy in his bag." he said and I nodded. "So you can't play?" Marco asked and stepped closer. I shook my head and he came closer. He put his hands on my thighs from behind and I blushed. "There are some muscles there." he said and I laughed. "I can run." I said and he started laughing unconditionally. Nico came back and looked at me with those big eyes. "Play." he said and held up his 3 cars. I sat down on the carpet and we started playing. By we I mean me and Nico. Marco was just watching us carefully.

"Can I play too?" Marco asked and sat down next to me. "Mhm." Nico mumbled while being into driving. Marco took one car and we were playing with it for good half an hour. "Nico aren't you thirsty?" I asked and he nodded. "Tea!" he exclaimed and I chuckled. "I'll make tea for you then." I said and walked in the kitchen. I was making the tea when I felt Marco's arms around me. "You-are-amazing." he said and kissed my neck with each word. I giggled and turned around. "Don't let him be alone." I said and he smirked. "He's too into playing with the cars. He hasn't even noticed me leaving." he said and pressed his lips against mine. "Get ready for later." Marco said and pecked my lips. Get ready for later? What will we do? Am I ready for it? "I'll teach you how to play football." he added and left. Ow. Football. Okay. Football is not bad.

.....

"Nico say bye." Yvonne told him and he wrapped his arms around me while I was down on my knees so I can see him. "Bye bye Em." he said and I smiled. "Bye Nico." I said and stood up. "Thank you." Yvonne said and Marco put his arm on my waist. "It was nothing. Whenever." Marco said and I nodded. "Okay. So we should go. Thanks again. Byeee!" she said and they both waved us goodbye. I closed the door after they had left and went to the living room. I lay down on the couch and heard Marco's footsteps. He sat down next to me, but the next moment he was hovering over me with his hands next to my shoulders. "What's up?" I asked nervously and he giggled.

He kissed my lips and pulled away. "I definitely love you." he said and kissed me again. "You are amazing." he said and pecked my lips again. "You are great too." I said and he laughed. I yawned and Marco furrowed his eyebrows. "Somebody is tired. Nico can be pretty...uuum..." Marco couldn't find the words so I helped him. "Intense?" I said and he nodded. "You deserve a massage." Marco said and I blushed. "Nah. Don't bother." I said. He helped me turn around and sat next to me. Extremely close to me. He started and it felt amazing! His hands were up on my back and he started moving more down by every second. His hands were about 5 centimetres from my ass and I laughed. It tickles me somehow. "What's up?" he asked and I laughed even more when I realized how awkward it is. "It tickleees!" I exclaimed and turned around. He had the you-gotta-be-kidding-me look and I covered my eyes with my hand.

"You are trying to... I don't know how to name it and all I do is laugh because it tickles." I said and felt his weight on my body. He put my hand away and pecked my lips. "What am I trying to do?" he teased and I blushed. "Huh? What am I doing?" he asked again and I put my arms around his neck. "You know it. Words are not needed." I said and pecked his lips. I could feel the smirk on his lips while we were kissing and I pulled away. "Will you stay tonight too?" Marco asked and I rolled my eyes. "Marcoooo.... the second time in a row? Too much." I said and he kissed the side of my neck. "Nah. Please. Stay. I've got used for you. Please." he said and kissed the other side of my neck. "But I have to go home and take a few clothes." I said while holding my finger up. "But..." he wanted to say something, but I didn't let him. "Either I will stay and go home for a few minutes, or I can go home and stay there." I said and he pouted. "We're going to see Marcel." he said and I nodded. "Good boy." I said and he smirked. "Am I?" he asked, kissed me and it turned out to be a make out session later.

Something cute&funny today. Haha. Thanks for all votes and comments :-) I hope you like the story as much as I do. I really enjoy writing it.