Chapter 35

Sunday

I was woken up by feeling a tender kiss on my forehead. I opened my eyes and smiled immediately. I would definitely get used to waking up next to Marco. "Good morning." Marco said in his raspy morning voice. "Hello." I replied with a smile on my face. "How was your sleep?" Marco asked and buried his nose into my neck. I giggled and rubbed his head. "Perfect." I mumbled and he pulled away. He put his head back on the pillow so I took the chance and stood up. I had wrapped the blanket around me and second after that Marco turned his head in my direction. "Pfff. You don't need that." he said, stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He pecked my lips and smiled. "I love you." he said and I kissed his cheek. "I love you too. But I should take a shower." I said and took the bag from the wooden floor. Marco wanted to pull me back, but I ran to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I could hear Marco's laugh. I put the blanket away and took a shower. A warm long shower for 10 minutes. I walked out of the shower corner and sighed. No blanket. No bag. No towel. Nothing. I'm gonna kill him! Oh God. How awkward. I opened the door and looked through the little space between the door frame and the door. 

"Marco?" I called. "What's up baby?" he asked and walked in front of the bathroom door. "Marco, could you give me my clothes back please?" I asked and he smirked. "I don't know what you're talking about." he said and I rolled my eyes. "Marco I need to put my clothes on. Please." I said and he shook his head. "Nope." he said and I pouted. "Marco please. Please." I said and he opened the door widely. I quickly covered myself with my hands. Oh dear Lord. "You don't need to hide." Marco said and closed the space between us. 

"Marco please. Give me my clothes." I said and he smirked. "Only if you put your hands away." he said and pointed on my hands. One above my breast and the other above my pussy. "No. Marco, give it to me now." I said more sternly and he kissed the tip of my nose. "I've already told you the condition." he smirked and I took a deep breath. Okay Emma. He's already seen me. But it was darker. No. I need my clothes. "Marcooooo." I groaned and he sighed. "Just because I love you." he said and I smiled victoriously. He went back to the bedroom and came back with my bag and a towel. "But you better get ready for tonight." he smirked and went away. Tonig... Oh... Tonight. Yaay!

I walked in the bedroom in my black leggings, a simple white v neck T-shirt and put my bag on the floor. I looked around and furrowed my eyebrows. Has Marco made the bed? "Marco?" I called and walked in the living room where he sat. I walked closer and he put me on his lap. "Have you made the bed?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah. Why?" he asked and I chuckled. "I just... Marcel has never ever made the bed." I said and he giggled. "I'm way better than he is." Marco said and I shook my head. "Heeey! He's my cousin. He's not that bad." I defended him and Marco kissed my collar bone. "And I'm your boyfriend." he mumbled and I smiled. 

"Marco?" I asked after a while of silence. "Yep?" he asked and looked at me. "What are we going to do?" I asked and he furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" he asked and I rubbed the back of his neck. "You are cute, but I hate when you can't get what I mean." I said and giggled along. "I mean what is our plan for today? I'm bored." I said and he laughed. "You know you called my name like you wanna say some words of wisdom, but you ask me what we will do today." he said while still laughing.

"Excuse me?" I play the offended one and he smacked my ass a little. "I have training in an hour so you have some time to think about our program." he said and stood up with me in his arms. He pecked my lips and put me down on the ground. "Can we go shopping?" I asked and he chuckled. "You are some kind of woman, aren't you?" he said and I rolled my eyes. I can't think of a better plan. I am a woman so what else than shopping should be on my mind?

3 pm

I was checking my twitter when Marco came from the bathroom. I looked at him and smiled. This body belongs to me. Huh. What kind of dream this is. "So where do you wanna go shopping?" Marco asked and I shrugged. "I don't care as long as some good shops are there." I said while looking on my phone. Somebody tweeted 'BVB is fighting on the top again' and I chuckled. Of course they are when my boyfriend is playing for the team. "Don't you wanna get dressed?" Marco asked while making me stand up. My phone fell down on the bed with the screen switched on.

"What's that?" he asked and pointed on my phone. I laughed and buried my face into his neck from the embarrassment. "Why is my picture on your phone?" Marco asked while laughing and I pulled away. "I've been following BVB's account for a while now. They tweeted something with picture and I wanted to see it. And that's you!" I exclaimed and he giggled. "You don't have to look at the pictures. I'm right here in front of you." he mumbled and I smiled. Yes, he is right in front of me. And he has eyes only for me. 

.....

"I hope there will be no fans out here." Marco said as we stepped into the mall. My grip around his hand tightened and I looked at him. "I don't care. Let's just not pay attention to anything." I said and he kissed my cheek while walking. "Where do you wanna go?" Marco asked and I shrugged. "What about Mango?" I asked and he nodded. "Sure." he said and we started walking in the shop's direction.

We stepped in the shop and I opened my mouth. I can already see something pretty beautiful. "Look at that!" I said and dragged Marco behind me. I stopped in front of the blouse and took it in my hand. "Do you like it?" I asked Marco and he chuckled. "I do. Especially of you will wear nothing under it." he whispered in my ear and I rolled my eyes. It's a blue see through blouse and he is talking about it as if it's piece of clothes to make him want me. I "don't" think about it like that. At all.

I was walking around all of those clothes-stands when somebody tapped on my shoulder. "What about this?" Marco asked and held up red backless dress. I shook my head and he pouted. "Maybe you would use it one day." he said and I rolled my eyes. "I don't attend galas nor proms." I said and he hanged it back. "I will try these on. Coming with me?" I asked while already walking in the changing rooms's direction. 

"Do you have everything?" the lady from behind the cash desk asked and I nodded. "Yes. Thank you." I said and opened my wallet. The lady said the prize and I was about to give her my credit card, when Marco gave her his one. I looked at him and he kissed my cheek. We excited the shop and I stopped walking after a minute. "Babe?" Marco asked and turned around. "Marco, I don't need you to buy me clothes." I said and he came closer. "But I want to buy some for you." he said and I sighed. "But you don't have to." I said and he kissed the top of my head. "But I want to." he said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said and he kissed my cheek. 

"What about this?" Marco asked and I nodded. "That is nice. You know what? I've never seen you in a shirt yet." I said and he smirked. "Good to know. I'll show you tonight." he said, slapped my ass lightly and went to the changing rooms. He went out and I smiled. Even a simple checked blue shirt looks goddess on him. "Good?" Marco asked and I went closer. "Handsome." I said and pecked his lips.

"C'mooon. I wanna see you in it." Marco said while still having the red lace skirt shorts on him. "Marco it's winter. Why shall I buy something what I'll wear in summer?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Because I like it and because you might need it in summer." he said and I took it in my hand. "What if I'm gonna gain weight?" I asked and he smirked. "You won't. And even if you would, it would look beautiful on you." Marco said and I smiled. "I'm gonna try it on." I said and he kissed my cheek. "Go." he said and I turned around. Marco slapped my ass again and I turned around. "You've just slapped my ass for the 10th time today." I exclaimed in whisper while laughing. "It's not my fault that you're that sexy." he said and I rolled my eyes.

.....

We sat in the car and I sighed. "My legs hurt." I said and Marco kissed my cheek. "I could massage your feet when we get home." Marco said and I smiled. "Can you?" I asked and he smirked. "Mhm." he said with a smirk on and I blushed. I haven't known this feeling till last night. Something makes me feel like going home with Marco and being with him forever.

Here it is! The 2nd update! Tell me what you think. Thanks for comments and votes :-)
Maybe some of you are going to kill me, but there will be drama from the next chapter. Haha. Please, don't hate me :( Haha.
Thinking about posting 2 chapters tomorrow too. But I'm not sure. So tell me :-)