Biggest Rant About 2020

Oh...my..fucking...GOD!!! How do I describe 2020 in two words? FUCKING HORRIBLE!!!!! I FUCKING HATED THIS YEAR!!! THIS IS THE YEAR THAT IS BY FAR THE WORST YEAR OF ALL TIME! 2019 I'm going to let this slide because the reason why I said 'meh' because it was a so so year for me but this year is by far one of the worst year I've ever been on! Here's the list why this year is one of the worst years in my opinion and prepare to understand why though.

#1: Almost World War 3

We begin with one of the scariest things ever, ALMOST A WORLD WAR THREE! The reason why I'm saying it because the top leader in Iran name Qasem Soleimani is assassinated on January 3rd and that causes extreme tension between the US and Iran to the brink of war! Fuck I don't want another War!

#2: Helicopter Crash in Calabasas, California

This aches my heart to see this. A helicopter crash happened in Calabasas, California on January 26th, 2020 and 9 victims are killed. One of the victims was the legendary basketball player Kobe Bryant and it shaken everyone around the world including the sports industry. We all thought that Kobe's daughters are going to be ok but Kobe wasn't the only person who died but it was his daughter Gianna Bryant as well. I felt so bad for Vanessa that she lost her beloved husband and daughter at the same time. As for the families of the 7 victims who also died within the crash, my prayers and condolences go out to you all. Stay strong to everyone. RIP Kobe, Gigi and the 7 victims of the helicopter crash. You will be missed.

#3: Australian Wildfires

Holy fucking shit! This is so scary! For anyone who lives in Australia, this is such a scary situation! Wildfires have been going on in Australia from June of 2019 all the way to May 2020. About 489 people have died which is 34 from direct and 445 from indirect, more than 9,352 have their homes and buildings destroyed and even a quarter of wildlife have been lost thanks to those wildfires. The only positive news that I have is thank you to the firefighters who's been battling those wildfires in Australia.

#4: The Murder Of Hannah Clarke

T-This is so fucking infuriating and it made me so ANGRY!!! On February 19th, 2020 a mother by the name of Hannah Clarke and her three kids 6 year old Aaliyah, 4 year old Laianah, and 3 year old Trey have passed away. The reason why? Hannah's estranged husband Rowan Baxter poured petrol on his family and set the car on fire, killing the three kids in the process. Hannah suffered 97% burns on her body before succumbing to the wounds and died in the hospital moments later. He then took his own life from self inflicted wounds near the car. This is so infuriating to me because this is a domestic abuse situation and Rowan had a history of violence, misogyny and even had a Domestic Violence Order that he just broke! FUCK YOU ROWAN YOU MANIPULATIVE BASTARD!!! To Hannah and her three kids, hope you are at peace in heaven above. As for Rowan, FUCK YOU AND SATAN WILL TORTURE YOU ASS!!

#5: COVID-19

Well well well... may I explain more about this pandemic? This is very very bad for people within around the world and I have to explain. Right now we have 344,000 deaths and 19 million cases within the US. As for the other states, at least they are taking it seriously and I mean some because at least they don't play. Also shall we bring out that the businesses were struggling and some were filed for bankruptcy and plenty of people were unemployed thanks to COVID-19? Let's not forget concerts are closed due to the virus and many musicians including rock bands were loosing hundred to thousands of dollars. The only thing that is positive is that there is a vaccine but COVID-19... GO AWAY! Man I wish things can go back to normal in 2021!

#6: Police Brutality

DO I NEED TO TELL YOU WHY?!!! Man this is making me so infuriating I'm going to rant away!!! POLICE ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT AND SERVE NOT HARM AND ABUSE THE POWER!!! THATS NOT WHAT COPS ARE SUPPOSED TO DO!! HOLY SHIT!!! Man I'm so pissed about this!! Too many people have died from police brutality this year! Here are the ones that made me so pissed: