New Character: The Sanderson Sisters

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Hocus Pocus, prepare to squeal. You are now going to have three witches as your mommies. The Sanderson sisters are going to be added. Hope you all enjoy this chapter.)

How They Meet You:

It is Halloween nighttime as a mother and father are in their costumes as they are holding three baskets. The parents see a lake and grinned with looks as they then see a cottage with smoke out of the chimney.

"Better idea, let's abandon them there." The dad said

The mother then place the three baskets with a note on top and quickly ran off. Meanwhile, Mary Sanderson smelled something which made Winifred looked at her.

"What is it Mary?" Winifred asked

"I smell children." Mary said

"How can there be children but there is NO children here?" Winifred asked

Winifred then opened the door and looked outside and then see three baskets and brought them inside and pick up the note which reads:

"To whom it may concern,

Kill these wretched babies! They have ruined our lives of luxury!"

"Sisters they are babies." Winifred said

"We can take care of them." Sarah said

"Sarah we are witches, not mother hens!" Winifred said

"They have no one to be mothers." Mary said

Winifred begin to think and for the first time, her sisters are right as she came over to see three babies, two boys and one girl.

"For the girl baby I'll name her Y/N." Winifred said

"The boy baby, I'll name him Y/B/N." Sarah said

"The final baby boy is going to be A/B/N." Mary said

You and your siblings cooed at the names as the Sanderson sisters are going to raise you and your brothers.

Your First Night With Them:

You and your brothers are both crying as they are hungry as Winifred came over and pick you up as Mary and Sarah pick your brothers up as Winifred heat up the bottles filled with formula. Once they are at the right temperature, Winifred begin to feed you as Mary and Sarah fed your brothers as you and your brothers cooed around the bottle. After being fed and burped, they put you and your siblings in a makeshift crib as you and your brothers fall asleep.

Who They Trust To Babysit You:

The Sanderson Sisters doesn't trust nobody to babysit you and your brothers.

When They Play With You:

You and your brothers are playing hide and seek with your mommies as you all are hiding together behind the cauldron as the perfect hiding spot.

"Where are you babies?" Winifred cooed

"We are going to find you." Sarah Sanderson cooed

"Sniff them out Mary." Winifred said

Mary then sniff out as she sees 6 baby feet behind the cauldron and went over and she chuckled.

"We found you." Winifred cooed

You and your brothers all giggled cutely as you enjoyed hide and seek along with your brothers.

Your First Word (Your First Word: Itch. Witch. Your brothers: Ook. Book):