New Character: Heron

(A/N: If any of you are 30 Days Of Night Fans, I'm going to add the vampire Heron to the list. He is one of the vampires in Marlow's brood. So let's get it started!!)

How He Meet You:

It is a cold night in Barrow, Alaska and it is a dark sunless night as cheering is in an auction household as a mother and a father are in rich uniforms ready to bid on a baby that have rags on.

"I would like 100!!" The first guy said

"One hundreds dollars for the baby." The dad said

"1,000 dollars!!" The rich female said

"1,000 dollars. Going once, twice..." The mother said

"100,000 dollars!!!" The rich guy grinned

"Going once, twice.." The dad said

That's when a sound of shrieking came as the people stopped as two guards went out to investigate. Both parents begin to look at the people.

"Let's make it quick. Going once.. twice!" The dad said

The door slammed open as both guards are gurgling out with their throats open as vampires came inside as they shrieked together. The leader looked at them as the people screamed and tried to run as every vampire drained them out of blood. Both parents gasped and run out of the auction house as three male vampires followed in pursuit while shrieking.

"What are those things?!!" The dad asked

"I don't know!! We have to make it quick!" The mom said

That's when the three vampires jumped down from the rooftops and surrounded the parents while snarling.

"Take this abomination! Not us!" The mother said

One male vampire approached them and look at the baby as the baby have H/C hair and E/C eyes. The male quickly take the baby as he hissed out in anger and point at them as the other two killed both parents for treating the baby so poorly. The leader came over and look at the male vampire as he looked at them.

"Is this a baby?" Marlow asked

"Yes. Those two parents are killed because they have treated the baby so poorly. I would like to keep it." Heron said

"Alright Heron you can keep it." Marlow said

Heron begin to think of a name as the baby shivered as Heron kept it close to his chest to keep it warm as he nodded softly.

"Y/N.... that's the name for you." Heron said

You gurgled at the name as Heron begin to bring you back to the hideout to raise you as his own.

His First Night With You:

As he arrived at the hideout, you started to cry because you are afraid of being treated badly plus you were cold and hungry as well. Heron shushed you as Arvin covered his ears while snarling angrily.

"TELL THAT THING TO SHUT UP!" Arvin snarled

You cried even louder as Iris hissed angrily as Dawn came over and look at Heron.

"Here let me try." Dawn said

Heron gave you to Dawn as Dawn shushed you while cuddling you in a warm blanket as you whimpered as she stroke your cheek, being careful of her talons.

"Shh shh it's ok. Daddy won't hurt you. He's a good daddy that will love you. Do you trust your daddy?" Dawn cooed

Heron reached his finger as you hold it gently as Heron thanked her as Iris already set up a warm bath and a bottle with milk.