Annie Wilkes's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Misery, then prepare to have a wedding with the love of your life and your mom Annie. Hope you all enjoy and let's get this chapter started!)

Today you get to marry the love of your life Laddie. From the time you met him as a kid, Laddie was a very nice friend to you and even you told him your true feelings which made your mom tell you to wait for the perfect age. Once you are at the right age, your mom does get protective since you are her daughter after all and Laddie have treated you with respect. You are now placing a veil over your head as your mom knocked on the door before coming inside with a warm smile.

"Ready to walk down the aisle my daughter?" Annie asked

"Yes I am mom." You smiled

"Great let's go." Annie smiled

Annie took your hand before bringing you over to walk down the aisle. At the front of the aisle, your lover Laddie is in a nice tuxedo with a warm smile as Star is in a nice bridesmaid dress. David nodded as you walked down the aisle with your mom as Marko played the organ as everyone smiled softly.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Laddie and Y/N in matrimony. They both have loved each other very much and have always been together for a few months and they will now say their vows to one another." David said

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Ever since you were a kid, you have the cutest smile and the nicest eyes that brighten up my day. Now that you are a grown woman, you have the cutest body and I promise that I will treat you like a queen and be with you for the rest of my life." Laddie said

"Laddie, you are the most handsome man I have ever seen. You have the coolest eyes that brighten up my day. I promise that I will treat you like a king and be with you for the rest of my life." You said

After when you both say 'I do', you both share a deep kiss as everyone cheered with happiness. At the party, the group Rammstein begin to perform Du Hast as you danced with Laddie as the other slashers danced or moshed. After when they performed Zeit, Mein Teil, Rosenrot and Zeig Dich, Till Lindemann begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the mother and daughter dance." Till Lindemann said

You smiled and begin to dance with your mom to the song Moonlight Sonata as your mom twirled you slowly as you smiled and continue to dance with her. After when you both are finished, everyone cheered as Laddie shared some cake with you. Once you both share some cake, Laddie brought you to the limo as you waved goodbye to your mom as Till smiled.

"Have a great honeymoon you two." Till smiled

Laddie chuckled and cuddled with you as Dwayne drove to the airport as you both have the best wedding ever.

Annie Wilkes: Great job with this!

Me: Thank you.

Norman Bates, Jigsaw, Esther Coleman, Dahlia, Winifred Sanderson and Jacob Goodnight: Aww!!

Dwayne: So everyone I hope you all enjoy the chapter.

Karl Heisenberg: We got more chapters for the wedding.

Jason Voorhees: Plus if the author have reached the 200 page limit, she just made a continuation book which will contain the rest of the weddings.

Me: Thanks for announcing it Jason.

Damien Thorn: We hope you all have a great day!!

Me: Goodbye wonderful followers!!