Damien Thorn's Wedding

(A/N: To anyone who is a fan of the Omen, prepare to have a wedding with your father Damien Thorn and the lover Marilyn Manson. Now before you guys may think I defend Marilyn Manson because of the controversy and the stuff he's been doing, I stand by the victims plus I don't listen to his music anymore because of this. Anyways this character is picked by JonathansBabyGirl who is of course a Jonathan fan because of the omen hehe. Anyways let's get this chapter started!)

Today is the day you get to marry the love of your life Marilyn Manson. From the time you were a baby, Marilyn have babysit you and even cared for you. As you gotten older, you did tell him that you have a crush on him which made your dad tell you to wait for the right age until you are 18. Your dad have approved your relationship with the musician and he even proposed to you as you are now finish being ready. You are now in a satanic room of the church putting on a veil as your dad came inside and smile at you dressed.

"My satanic princess, are you ready to marry Marilyn?" Damien Thorn asked

"Yes I am." You said

Damien smiled before taking you to the aisle. At the front of the aisle, Marilyn dressed up in a tuxedo without his makeup on his face as Juan Alderete patted his back gently.

"Be a great wife to her." Juan said

Marilyn nodded as Richard Trager begin to play the organ as you walked down the aisle with your dad. Marilyn slowly smiled as you also did the same before holding his hands as Tiffany begin to speak.

"Friends, family and members of the dark lord Satan, we are gathered here to see Marilyn Manson and Y/N Thorn in Satanic matrimony. They both have fallen in love together and are now going to say their vows together." Tiffany said

"Marilyn Manson, you are one of the coolest rockstar I have ever loved. From the time you have babysat me, you are so generous and kind to me. I love your acting skills and your music and I am promise to treat you like a king and be with you under the eyes of the dark lord." You said

"Y/N Thorn, you are one amazing and powerful woman I have loved. From the time when you are a baby, I have babysat you and keep you protected to make sure you are ok. As you gotten older, you have told me your feelings and now I am going to love you. I promise to treat you like a queen and be with you under the eyes of the dark lord." Marilyn said

"Do you Y/N, take Marilyn Manson to be your husband?" Tiffany asked

"I do." You said

"Do you Marilyn Manson, take Y/N to be your wife?" Tiffany asked

"I do." Marilyn said 

"Then by the power vested under the powers of Satan, I now pronounce you husband and wife." Tiffany said

Everyone cheered as Marilyn kissed your lips as you kissed back while holding his waist. At the party, Evanescence begin to perform the song Lithium as you danced with Marilyn as he twirled you around as your dad smiled at you, letting you have a nice time with the musician. After when Evanescence played, Use My Voice, Wasted On You, Lithium, My Immortal and Haunted, Amy Lee begin to speak.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, the father and daughter dance." Amy Lee said

Damien Thorn begin to hold your hand as Evanescence performed the song Sweet Sacrifice. You and Damien both begin to dance as Marilyn watched with a warm smile on his face. After when the song ended, everyone cheered as Marilyn smiled at you and kissed your cheek. He then shared some cake with you as you smile and eat it with him.

"Hope you have a great honeymoon." Amy Lee announced

You giggled as Marilyn chuckled at you before bringing you to the limo. You throw your black rose bouquet as your dad caught it and waved goodbye as Marilyn brought you inside as you have the best wedding ever.

Damien Thorn: Great chapter!

Me: Why thank you Damien Thorn.

Captain Spaulding: So who do you want next?

Kimmy: Pick whichever character you want.

Lady Dimitrescu: Also please be patient.

Rudy, Jumbo, Slim and Shorty: *Waves goodbye while holding the cotton candy guns*

Damien Thorn: Goodbye followers of Wattpad!