When You are Caught 'Doing It' With Your Lover

(A/N: Hehehe I told you it's going to be a little bit naughty if you can tell by the title. Now some are going to be in different places and some are going to be in the bedrooms. Also special thanks to Davidsmate24 for helping me!! You rock!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer) (Place: Gideon MeatPacking Plant):

While your dad is out with the apprentice Amanda Young to find the victim, you are with Mr. Creepypasta at the Gideon Meatpacking Plant making out together where the Rack is. You pulled away for air as Mr. CP touched your body.

"I love you." You said

"Love you more.. a whole lot more." Mr. CP said

Just then you heard the sound of a tricycle coming in as you noticed a Billy The Puppet made by your dad as it begin to speak.

"Hello Y/N and Mr. CP. You probably know why I came in. To say that you both should use some protection." The puppet said

"DAD!!!!!" You blushed

"I don't want to see you being pregnant otherwise he will be in a game." Jigsaw said

Mr. CP blushed in a deep shade of red as you also blushed.

"Also do it in the bedroom not here." Jigsaw said

You both blushed even deeper as you got up along with Mr. CP before leaving knowing that your dad caught you 'having fun'.

Marlow Roderick (Place: Bedroom):

While your dad is out feeding with the others, you made a whistling noise as Markiplier came with his coat on as he came inside before you closed the door to have a little boyfriend and girlfriend time by doing a video together. Once after the video is done, you went to the bedroom and took out a smoking vampiric lingerie that you brought without your dad noticing. You then place some black candles around the room as Mark is looking for you.

"Y/N? Are you ok honey?"  Mark asked

Once he came into your room, he noticed you posing on the bed and chuckled.

"Hello Markimoo. You like what you see?" You asked with a wink

"Oh hell yeah I do." Mark smirked seductively

Mark then closed the door before pinning you onto the bed and made love to you. As your dad came back along with the group, he sensed another male presence and snarled.

"She didn't." Marlow said

Marlow then went to your room and break the door down as you blushed hard.

"DAD WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!!!" You blushed

Your dad snarled at Mark as he got up, wrapped a towel before running as Marlow gave chase.

"Oooooh you are in big trouble now Y/N." Arvin said

"Fuck you Arvin!" You said while throwing a hard book

Mark then hid in the blood room and stayed quiet as Marlow found him before dragging him back to your room.

"You better explain yourself young lady." Marlow said

You blushed hard as you explained which made some of the vampire girls made some oohing sounds as Marlow looked at Mark.

"Oh and if I hear that you made my daughter pregnant, let's say I will bleed you dry." Marlow said

Marlow then leave as you blushed hard as Mark is embarrassed.

"Sorry honey, dad is being protective since I am his little vampire princess." You said

"No worries. God I thought he was going to kill me." Mark said