The Nurseries/Bedroom They Made For You Part 1 (From Jigsaw to Vincent Sinclair)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

Jigsaw begin to carefully make the theme of the nursery room as you are now playing in the playpen with some toys. You started to babble cutely while looking around as your dad came and pick you up.

"I got a surprise for you." Jigsaw cooed

You tilt your head as Jigsaw closed your eyes and brought you over to the nursery as you begin to babble cutely while being a confused baby.

Once he removed your eyes, you squealed at the theme as you got a fresh new crib to sleep as Jigsaw smiled and place you into the bed and put a blanket around your body

Once he removed your eyes, you squealed at the theme as you got a fresh new crib to sleep as Jigsaw smiled and place you into the bed and put a blanket around your body. He then kiss your forehead as you giggled cutely and make a yawn.

"Sleep right my little angel." Jigsaw smiled

You giggled and cooed as you love your nursery as you slowly fall right to sleep in the new crib.

Marlow Roderick:

As Marlow is doing your nursery, you are now playing with your mom Iris as she blows on your tummy as you squealed cutely and smile at her.

"Wuv mama." You said

"Aww I love you too." Iris said

Marlow came over and smile at you as you giggled cutely and clapped your hands with excitement.

"Dada!!" You smiled

"Hey my whittle angel. I got a surprise for you." Marlow cooed

You cooed as Iris carried you to the room as you begin to see your brand new nursery and squeal with excitement.

"Do you like it?" Marlow cooed

You reach your arms out as you hugged your dad as you love the room he made for you. He then put you in the crib and place the blanket. You see your kitten as he/she meows and nuzzles into your baby hands.

"Sleep tight Y/N." Marlow smiled

You giggled as you begin to fall asleep as you adored the room he made for you very much.