New Character: Michael Myers

(A/N: Happy Halloween!!! This is a special character for this day!! This character is picked by @Kuno0014. Hope you all enjoy and have a spooktastic Halloween. Let's get it started!)

How He Meet You:

It is Halloween night as Michael is outside looking for victims to kill as he sees two teenagers going to the dumpster. Michael tilted his head with curiosity and decided to follow them as he sees the male teen who is dressed as a skeleton and a female dressed as a witch.

"Hurry up and dump it. The sooner we do this, the quicker we can go to the Halloween party." The male teenager said

"I know ugh. Say goodbye to this mistake." The female said

Michael then approached the teenagers silently and the female bumped into him as he looked at him.

"What is it stranger? Can't you see we are going to a Halloween party?" The female teenager asked

Michael raised his knife and stabbed the teen in the chest as the male screamed and tried to run but Michael grabbed him swiftly and stabbed him in the throat, leaving both teenagers dead.

"Let's see what they are trying to throw out." Michael said

Michael then take out blanket, revealing to be a newborn baby with H/C hair and E/C eyes with a bruised arm. The baby let out a whimper which made Michael felt angry.

"What type of people would do that to a baby?" Michael said

Michael then took the baby to his home to raise the baby as his own.

Your First Night With Him:

When Michael arrived at the home, the baby whimpered as Michael made a homemade cast and place it on the arm.

"Hmm what shall I name you? How about Y/N?" Michael asked

You cooed at the name as Michael smiled softly. After he fed you, burped you and even put on a fresh clean diaper, he placed you in the bassinet and kiss your nose. You slowly fall asleep as he also fall asleep.

Who He Trust To Babysit You:

Michael doesn't trust NO ONE to babysit you as he doesn't want anyone to hurt you.

When He Plays With You:

You are now playing hide and seek with your dad as your dad started to search for you.

"Y/N, where are you?" Michael cooed

Michael then notice his suit he wore and he remove it to see you hidden as he pick you up and kiss your chubby cheeks as you giggled.

"Found you." Michael smiled

You giggled as you love playing hide and seek with your dad.

Your First Word (First Word: Ife. Knife):

You are now with Michael Myers to go to make some delicious Halloween treats as you see his knife and point to it.

"I-Ife (Knife)!!" You said

"Yes that is a knife but that's daddy's knife." Michael cooed

You giggled as he booped your baby nose as you giggle cutely with a smile.

When He Change Your Diaper:

You are now playing with your baby toys until you made a mess in your diaper as you whimpered and let out a loud cry as your dad came over and brought you to the changing area. He removed the onesie and then take the flaps off of your diaper and gagged at the smell as you cries turn into laughter.