When Your Parents Spied on Your Date

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

You are now all dressed up as you are ready to go on your date with MrCreepypasta. You got your hair all done and you put on some makeup on your face as you heard a knock as your dad came and see Mr. CP all dressed up. You came over and smiled at your boyfriend as your dad smiled at you.

"Have fun on your date." Jigsaw said

"Thanks dad. Let's go." You smiled

You begin to leave as Mr. CP brought you to a nice restaurant as you got your registered table. Meanwhile, your dad started to feel a bit worried as he look at Amanda.

"What's wrong John?" Amanda asked

"Can you spy on my daughter? I just want to make sure she's ok." Jigsaw said

"Yes sir." Amanda said

Amanda then put on her pig mask before driving off to the restaurant. Meanwhile, you took a sip of your favorite drink while eating your favorite food as Mr. Creepypasta wiped his mouth and smiled at you.

"How is your food Y/N?" Mr. Creepypasta asked

"Very delicious thanks for asking." You giggled

As Amanda arrived, she carefully went to the front and slowly take a small peek to see you giggling and smiling as the waiter gave you the bill as Mr. CP paid the bill as you noticed the pig figure revealing to be Amanda Young as you groaned.

"Who's that babe?" Mr. CP asked

"My dad's apprentices. Can you excuse me for a second?" You asked

"I'll meet you outside honey." Mr. CP said

You went outside and noticed Amanda as you took off her pig mask gently and sighed.

"Dad sent you here?" You asked

"Yes. He wanted to make sure that you are ok." Amanda said

"Tell dad that I'm fine and don't be too worried about me." You said

Amanda nodded as she leaves as Mr. CP came outside and held your hand before you both went to the park for a little stargazing. After having a nice time, you both went back home as Mr. CP gave you a kiss on the lips before going to leave with you. You went over to your dad and he looked at you.

"So how's your date?" Jigsaw asked

"Oh it is very well until I saw your apprentice spied sent by you." You said

"I just wanted to make sure that you are alright." Jigsaw said

"Dad, I am fine. Thanks for your concern but I am alright." You said

Jigsaw nodded as you kissed his cheek and told you all the fun times that you have on your dad.

Marlow Roderick:

You are now already dressed up as Mark is coming over for a little date but since Barrow is cold, you decided to let some of your aunts set up a date for you which of course you don't mind at all. Iris have already set up the table while Kali is finish making the food including Mark's favorite food which is chicken and dumplings, Macey set up two candles to make it more romantic and Inika have set up two chairs. You heard the door knocked as Iris came over in disguise and opened the door as Mark is there with a smile.

"Hello is Y/N here?" Mark asked

"Sure she is all ready for the date here. Please come in." Iris said

Mark came inside and begin to sit at the table as you came with a beautiful F/C dress and some nice flats as Mark smiled.