Big Rant about 2021

Boy oh boy.... Where do I even start with this year? How do I describe 2021? An EPIC DISAPPOINTMENT! Is it worse than 2020? No 2020 is the shitstorm of worse! 2021 is a total disappointment. I have plenty of reasons why 2021 is an epic disappointment of a year! Now before I even begin, most of you may get triggered in the first one and I do not want a political war on hand. Please understand this for me. So here are the reasons why 2021 is an epic disappointment of a year!

#1: The Capitol Riot Siege/Insurrection:

Holy fucking shit... let me tell you the story about this one. On January 6th, 2021 pro trump supporters were storming the capitol building to overturn the election that happened in November of last year.. all thanks to that Cheeto puff prick. Plenty of them were harming the capitol officers, some were stealing property, some broke into the offices, and some were carrying zip ties to kidnapped and kill the people within the building. Celebrities, rock musicians, and some writers were completely pissed off and rightly so. I was at work at the time until I see those scumbags literally climbing up the wall of the capitol. What's even sadder is that some officers passed away from taking their own life due to the traumatic experience as one officer died from the assault thanks to those trump supporting scumbags! I was angry at that and rightfully so this was 5 DAYS after New Years! Now the positive thing is that those scumbags are locked up and they are still investigating and one officer is a hero for bringing some of the people within the capitol building to safety. I hope those scumbags are locked up!

#2: Israeli and Palestinian Conflict:

This is by far the scariest conflict I've ever seen. There was a war between Israel and the Hamas and this was the saddest thing I've seen. Multiple people have been killed by missile strikes in refugee camps located in Gaza including children! 69 children were killed from the missile strikes and they are all Palestinian! What even makes my heart break even more is that I heard 2 women along with 8 children were killed after Israel dropped a bomb at the refugee and the only survivor is a 2 month old baby boy. This hurts the paramedic's heart to see the dead bodies of the children and the 2 women likely because he's a father himself. My heart break for all the Palestinians. Free Palestine!!

#3: Asian hate:

Holy hell!! I cannot even tell you how I feel about this one! I am so mad of how Asian Americans are being treated! Some Asian Americans are assaulted, some are harassed and their businesses are vandalized! When can we learn to treat people with respect and love rather than hate?!! Asian hatred has been increased to 150% from March of 2020 all the way to this very year! Now let's talk about one more thing.. the shooting. A 21 year old man came into 3 massage parlors and shot and killed 8 women, 6 of them are Asian descendants! What even gets me angrier is that one cop says that the shooter is 'having a bad day'. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?!! We have to learn as a community that no matter where you are, no matter what skin color you are, LEARN TO TREAT PEOPLE WITH RESPECT NOT HATE!

#4: Climate Change:

Climate is changing and it causes major disasters from all over the world. From the Texas snowstorm that leaves millions of people without power, some without water or even warmth which causes some to freeze to death or pass away from carbon monoxide poisoning from sleeping in cars, to even tornadoes in multiple places including Louisiana, Kentucky and even the other 6 states. We have to do better than this.

#5: Covid-19 mutation:

My goodness Covid-19 is starting to mutate. First we have Delta and now Omicron. My god Covid-19 please go the hell away!! Can't we get a break from this?!!

#6: Haiti:

My goodness Haiti can't catch a break. The reason I'm bringing up because it's very tragic that Haiti is the state can't get a break. First the president of Haiti named Jovenel Moïse was assassinated on July 7, 2021, then there was a 7.2 earthquake that caused 2,248 people dead, 12, 763 injured and 329 missing, and to top it off a fuel tanker explosion that caused 71 people to die in the second largest country of Haiti. This is a very sad state that Haiti is in and I hope to god the state gets better.