When You Pay A Tribute To Joey Jordison

(A/N: To honor the legendary drummer of Slipknot Joey Jordison, I decided to do a tribute chapter to honor him. This breaks my heart and stings because I love his work when he does the drum beats in Iowa, Vol 3: Subliminal Verses and All Hope Is Gone. He is an inspiration to drummers everywhere and is an icon for the numetal group Slipknot. RIP Joey Jordison. A legendary icon and an amazing drummer. We will miss you.)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

You are now with your dad watching the news until you saw a news man who is with another news anchor who is a female. Your dad turned up the volume and begin to speak.

"Tragedy within the metal community. The drummer of the group Slipknot, co-founder and ex drummer Joey Jordison has passed away in his sleep on July 26, 2021. He was 46 years old and he is known for drumming in Slipknot." The news man said

Your heart shattered as you felt very sad for the group and looked down as your dad rubbed your back.

"How about we visit them today? First we have to go and get some flowers for his family, then we will go and get a picture frame for the band members and then we will give them a warm hug." Jigsaw said

"Yeah that would be a great idea." You said

You and your dad both got some flowers in white and a picture of Joey Jordison in his signature mask. Your dad then buy the tickets quickly and went to the airport to Des Moines, Iowa. Once you both arrived, you begin to come over to Joey's family members including his girlfriend and gave them the flowers.

"Thank you... so much." Joey's mom cried

Your dad hugged Joey's girlfriend as they kept the flowers. You both then went over to the Slipknot tour bus and were about to knock the door until you heard the door opening to see Corey Taylor in tears along with Shawn Crahan, Jim Root and Mick Thomson while Jay Weinberg is sad, Alessandro Venturella is heartbroken and Craig Jones looked down in sadness.

"We got you guys something." Jigsaw said

"W-What's that?" Corey Taylor asked in tears

You gave him the picture frame of Joey Jordison in his mask and drumset. Corey teared up more and cried as you hugged him gently as he cried even harder.

"He was our brother... an amazing brother." Corey Taylor cried

"It's ok... it's ok..." You said

"Thank you." Corey Taylor sniffled

The rest of the group hugged you and Jigsaw as you and your dad hugged back. After the tour, you both stayed at the hotel and Jigsaw hugged you and kissed your forehead.

"He will be missed by many." Jigsaw said

Marlow Roderick:

News have broke out that Joey Jordison has passed away and you wanted to do something special and decided to make a tribute video for him. You got a video camera and brought it to the blood room and clean it up to make it nice before setting it up. You then wrote down plenty of nice things to say about Joey Jordison on a piece of paper. Kali noticed you are in the blood room and notified your dad. You then press the record button and begin to speak.

"Joey Jordison is an amazing drummer to the group Slipknot. He's a talented guy with a talented heart. He's the guy that drums like a powerful man with music powers. He's the glue that holds the band Slipknot together and he will be missed by all. Rest In Peace Joey Jordison." You said

You then were finished recording as your dad came and pat your head gently. You then went to the computer as your dad then helped edit the video by placing a few pictures of Joey Jordison and placed the song Til We Die before titling it 'Tribute To Joey Jordison'. He then upload it to YouTube as it then exploded with thousands of comments and have over a thousand views.