New Character: Hannibal Lecter

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Silence Of The Lambs, prepare to have the cannibal Hannibal Lecter to be your dad. This is a request sent to me by @nerdgoddess7. Hope you all enjoy.)

How He Meet You:

In the nighttime, Hannibal is now walking until he heard the sound of two parents and a gang at the alley. He came over to see a father nodding as the mother looked at the leader of the gang.

"Here's the money and this stupid mistake." The father said

"Good. Take the baby." The leader said

Just as the accomplice was about to take the baby, Hannibal lunge at the accomplice and bit his hand with ease as the accomplice screams as Hannibal took the baby as the gang leader growled as Hannibal brought the baby to the hospital as the nurse took the baby away and checks.

"A few bruises from the parents. Would you like to adopt?" The nurse asked

"Yes madam." Hannibal said

"The baby is a girl and her name is Y/N." The nurse said

Hannibal begin to take you to see you as you are a bit scared as he shushed you.

"It's ok sweetie. Your new daddy will love you better than your parents." Hannibal said

You slowly calm down as Hannibal took you back home to raise you as his own.

His First Night With You:

When Hannibal arrived at the home, you are an easy baby to take care of as Hannibal bathe you as you begin to make a small gummy smile as he's finish and begin to feed you as you drink the milk slowly.

"There we go my cutie Y/N." Hannibal cooed

You are finish as he burped you as you made a few cute baby burps. You then rubbed your E/C eyes as he placed you into your makeshift crib as you slowly fall asleep as Hannibal kissed your forehead goodnight.

Who He Trust To Babysit You:

Hannibal doesn't trust ANYONE to babysit you.

When He Plays With You:

"Peek-A-Boo." Hannibal said

You giggled as Hannibal continue to play peek-a-boo with you. You make happy giggles as he makes a silly face as you smiled at him. You enjoy playing with your dad.

Your First Word (First Word: Eat. Meat):

You are now playing with your toys as Hannibal came home with some 'meat' from the gang members as you heard the sound of a pan sizzling.

"E-Eat (Meat)." You said

"Did I just hear my little Y/N say her first word?" Hannibal cooed

You giggled as Hannibal is finished cooking and he came over and kiss your cheek.

"Say it again." Hannibal cooed

"Eat!" You giggled

"Yes it is meat but it's daddy's favorite meat." Hannibal cooed

You giggled with a cute smile as he is proud of you saying your first word.

When He Change Your Diaper:

You are now playing with your toys until you made a mess in your diaper. You cried as your dad came quickly and look at your face with tears.

"Did you make a stinky diaper? Don't worry daddy is going to change you." Hannibal cooed