Angela Baker's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Sleepaway Camp, prepare to have a wedding with your lover Amy Lee and your mom Angela Baker!! This character is picked by rubysunset462! So let's get this wedding started and hope you all enjoy!!)

Today is the day you are going to marry the love of your life Amy Lee. From the time you met her as a kid, you loved her talented voice and even when she plays on the piano. Now that you are the right age, you felt happy that she even proposed to you. You are now in your dress and veil as your dog Madi is in a cute dog dress. Your mom knocked on the door as you answered as she smiled at you.

"Look how gorgeous you look." Angela said

"Thank you mom." You smiled

"Ready to walk down the aisle?" Angela asked

"Yes mom." You said

Angela held your hand as you hold Madi's leash before walking with you. At the front of the aisle, Amy Lee is in her beautiful dress as the bandmates from Evanescence are there. Tatiana Shmaylyuk is there as you walked down the aisle as everyone smiled at you walked with Madi and your mom.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Y/N and Amy Lee in matrimony. They both have falling in love with each other very much and always be with each other. They will now say their vows." Tatiana Shmaylyuk said

"Amy Lee, you are the most talented artist I have ever loved. You have a very talented voice when you sing and are very talented on the piano. You are very caring, helpful and so sweet to me. I promise I will be with you for the rest of my life." You said

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful girl that I have ever laid my eyes on. You are so sweet and kind especially with your beautiful dog. There are so many things that I loved about you and I promise that I will treat you like a queen and be with you for the rest of my life." Amy Lee said

After when you both say 'I do' to each other, Tatiana allowed you both to kiss as everyone cheered including the bandmates. At the party, the band Arch Enemy begin to perform Nemesis as Amy danced with you as Chucky pumped his fist in the air along with Paul, Marko, David and Dwayne as Angela smiled to see you having fun. After when they performed The Eagle Flies Alone, Deceiver, Deceiver, Nemesis and You Will Know My Name, Alissa White-Gluz begin to speak.

"And now everyone, the mother and daughter dance." Alissa said

Angela got up along with you and begin to dance with you to the song Love Story by Taylor Swift as she twirled you around as you giggle with joy. After when the song is finish, Amy shared some cake with you as you ate the cake with a warm smile.

"I love you baby." Amy Lee smiled

"I love you too honey."  You said

Amy smiled as she brought you to the limo as Angela smiled as Madi wagged her tail while barking happily. You smiled as you have the best wedding ever with Amy Lee.

Angela Baker: Now that's amazing!!

Jack Torrance: This wedding is fantastic

Jigsaw: So everyone, which wedding you want next?

Karl Heisenberg: Please take your time to pick the character you want

Me: As for the stuff needed for the wedding, you can comment below on which horror character you want next.

Lady Dimitrescu: So we hope you all have a good day.

Babadook: As for 2022.. still disappointing.

Me: *Sighs* yes.

Zurial: So have a good night my followers.

David, Paul, Dwayne, and Marko: Bye bye followers.

Ruby, Pennywise, Shorty, Jumbo, Slim, Horny and Sweetooth: *Waved goodbye*