When You Act Cute

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

As your daddy went along with his apprentice to find the next person for his game, you begin to look around for something until you noticed your dad's cloak. You cooed as you carefully pull it down and put the hood on top of your head.

"Ame ame!" You said

"Aww!!!!" Lawrence Gordon chuckled

He came over and pick you up as you giggled at Lawrence as he brought you over to your dad.

"Look what Y/N got on." Lawrence chuckled

"Look how cute you look!!!" Jigsaw smiled

You giggled as he kiss your cheek and blow your tummy as you giggled cutely as he smiled at how cute you look.

Marlow Roderick:

While your dad is out to feed with the rest of the vampires, you begin to play with your stuffed animals while cooing cutely. You looked at your favorite bear and pretend that you're a vampire. You grabbed the bear with ease and munch on the neck of the bear while nomming on it which caught the eye of your dad since he came back.

"What are you doing my love?" Marlow cooed

You stopped as you looked at your daddy with a smile as he came over and pick you up.

"Are you trying to be like your daddy?" Marlow cooed

You cooed as your daddy started to tickle you as you started to giggle cutely and smile at him. You make a happy smile as you love your daddy.

LookSee:

You are now crawling around as your dad is now out doing his 'work' as you noticed the gloves that belong to him. You cooed as you pick up the fingerless gloves and place it on your fingers. You giggled as you went to the mirror and make a cute smile. You then felt hands around your body and you see your dad right behind you as he makes a purring sound as he loves you being cute while wearing his gloves.

Mordeo:

You are now at the cave by yourself as you are playing with your stuffed animals. You giggled as you see some cute antlers as you giggle and carefully got ahold of them and place them on your head. You started to make a howling noise as you heard another one back. You saw your dad as he pick you up as he makes a purring sound as he stroke your cheek with his hoofed hand as he loves it that you're being cute.

Kevin Crumb:

You are now crawling around as you giggled and went into a room and begin to coo cutely. You started to look at yourself in the mirror and make a few silly faces. You started to pretend that your the beast and roared cutely which caught Kevin Crum's attention. He heard you roaring as he slowly transformed into the personality The Beast as he crawled up on the wall and into the room that you're in. You made a tiny blush and hide since you're embarrassed until you see The Beast as he jumped down and pick you up and hold your body.

"My little beastling." The Beast said

You nuzzle into your daddy as he loves it while seeing you being cute.

Valak:

You are now at your home with Valak as he begin to find a person to haunt. You cooed as you find your dad's nun disguise and begin to place the nun outfit around your small body as you giggled cutely and make a cute roar as your dad noticed that you are being so cute.

"You really wanna be like daddy huh? My whittle demon." Valak cooed

You giggled as he likes it while seeing you were being cute.