New Character: Kinderfänger

(A/N: To all the Crypt TV fans, I decided to add a crypt tv character to the parent scenario! This is Kinderfänger, that's german for child snatcher. So the reader is going to be a kid around 4 so no need for first steps, first words or diaper change.

Warning: Abuse.)

How He Meet You:

You are outside running away from your abusive dad since your mommy died in a car accident. You ran further as your dad chased you down with ease. You arrived at the woods and hide while holding your stuffed animal that is ripped. You close your eyes as you heard the sound of a flute playing as your dad grabbed you and pick you up with anger fueled in his eyes.

"TIME FOR YOU TO.." Your dad said

That's when you see smoke around as a few kids showed up as their eyes hypnotized as they are under the spell. They all lunged at your father as they killed him with arms torn apart. You slowly back away as you see the smoke circling around as you see a creature with a skull like face with skeletal arms with more black smoke like fur on his wrists.

"P-Pwease don't hurt me.." You said scared while shaking

The creature slowly touch your cheek as you shake more than ever before as he sees the bruises and realize you are different from the other kids. He hold your hand and took you away to raise you as his own.

His First Night With You:

You arrived at his 'home' which is a spooky cave as you looked around as he raised his hand as a chair came up made in rocks as you sit down as each kid take care of your bruises. You begin to look as the creature point at you, wondering what your name is.

"Y/N.." You said

"You're my daughter now.." Kinderfänger said in a deep voice

You slowly yawned as your dad looks at you as you looked at him. He then took you to the 'bathroom' which you did your business and clean your hands in the river. He then took you to your bed and you lay down as he place the blanket and kiss your forehead goodnight. You slowly lay down and fall asleep.

Who He Trust To Babysit You:

Kinderfänger doesn't trust anyone to babysit you since he doesn't want any human to take you out of the cave.

When He Plays With You:

You are now playing hide and seek with your dad as you begin to hide behind the tree as your dad searched for you. You started to see the smoke coming for you as your dad appeared and pick you up as you giggled with a smile.

"Found you." Kinderfänger said

You giggled as you love playing hide and seek with your dad.

When He Cheers You Up:

You are now fast asleep in the bed until you have a nightmare of your abusive dad. You woke up while screaming as your dad appeared and stroke your cheek to calm you down. You shake scared as your dad took out his piper and played a relaxing tune on it as you look at your dad. You slowly swayed your head back and forth as he is finish playing the tune as you fall asleep soundly as he made a barrier as a way to protect you from harm.

When He Takes You For A Walk:

You are now ready for a nice day as you are going for a nice walk with your dad as your dad appeared with the kids he took. You giggled as you are ready as you got on a nice shirt with some jeans. You then leave with your daddy to a spooky carnival as you giggled cutely while looking around as you see a balloon dart.