New Character: Eva

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Crypt TV, this is your new mom. This is Eva from the Crypt TV series called Troubled Youth. She's the one that controls the monster Fluffy also known as the Youth Beast. Hope you all enjoy.)

How She Meets You:

At Journey High, Eva is now doing cheerleading while humming as she heard the sound of a baby crying. She begin to come over as she sees a newborn baby with no clothes or even a diaper, just plain old rags. Eva felt furious as she carefully pick up the baby and shushed the baby.

"Shh shh it's ok. Shh everything's going to be fine my little wolf." Eva cooed

The baby senses kindness from the girl and sniffed as she looks to see that the baby is a beautiful girl with E/C eyes and beautiful H/C hair.

"I will protect you my little wolf. Now what can I think of a name for you? Hmmm how about Y/N?" Eva cooed

You gurgled at the name as Eva smiled at you and begin to take you home to raise you as her own.

Her First Night With You:

When she arrives at her home, you started to whimper at the new place as she sees her 'pet' Fluffy. You started to feel scared as Eva looked at you.

"Shh it's ok my little wolf. She won't bite you." Eva cooed

You looked at the monster which is the Youth Beast as you slowly thought that it's a big puppy and slowly pet it as Fluffy made a few growls as Eva smiled.

"Good puppy." Eva said

Eva then begin to bathe you and place some cute comfortable clothes and then feed you. Once she burped you, she then place you in the bassinet as you slowly fall right to sleep. She kissed your cheek goodnight as she let you fall right into a peaceful sleep.

Who She Trust To Babysit You:

The only person she trust to babysit you is Soot since he cuddles you, feed you and plays with you.

When She Plays With You:

You are now playing Peek-A-Boo with your mom as she begin to say Peek-A-Boo while making a few happy giggles. You continue to play with her as Eva kissed your cheek as you giggled at her. You enjoyed playing Peek-A-Boo with your mom.

Your First Word (First Word: Uppy Puppy):

"Come on sweetie. Say mama." Eva cooed

You made some cute babbles while giggling as you see the Youth Beast and the beast came over as you pet the beast gently.

"U-Uppy (puppy)!" You said

"Yay!! You said your first word." Eva smiled

Your mom kissed your cheek numerous times as you giggled with a happy smile as your mom felt very happy that you said your first word.

When She Change Your Diaper:

You are now playing with your 'pet' as you let out a mess in your diaper. The Youth Beast made a howling noise as Eva came quickly and look at your diaper as she looked at you.

"My poor whittle wolf. Mommy will take care of your smelly diaper." Eva said

Eva then brought you to the changing room and place you down. As she removed your onesie, she then take off the flaps and removed the diaper. She then wiped your bottom, powdered it, and place rash cream as you whined.

"Shh its ok. Mommy's almost done." Eva said

Eva then placed a fresh clean diaper as she throw the dirty diaper and washed her hands. She then place a new onesie and smile.