New Character: Dwayne

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of the Lost Boys, then this is the character who is silent. His name is Dwayne and he is picked by Davidsmate24! Also thanks for helping me with the ideas for Dwayne!)

How He Meet You:

The Boys were out for their next victims when Dwayne who is the second eldest of the group heard a strange sound. He started to sneak off to see where the sound is coming from until he saw a basket that is floating in the water. Acting quickly, he flew and got the basket and brought it to the land.

"I wonder what's inside the basket." Dwayne said

Once he opened the basket, he is in shock on what was inside. There were two baby girls inside who are shivering from the cold.

"Who would be so cold and hurt these two beautiful girls?" Dwayne said

He begin to pick them up and carefully rock them gently as they whimpered scared.

"Shh you're safe now. No one will ever hurt you again, I promise." Dwayne said

The babies begin to fall asleep in his arms as Dwayne slowly smile at the way they are sleeping.

"Let's go home." Dwayne said

Dwayne begin to go back to the cave as he want to raise them as his own.

His First Night With You:

When Dwayne brought you and your sister home, he noticed that his brothers aren't home which means both of you were safe... until they came home. Dwayne made a handmade bassinet and place both of you inside.

"There you go my girls." Dwayne cooed

As he made a fire to keep you and your sister warm, you were about to fall asleep with your sister until you heard loud whoops and cheers which made both you and your sister cry.

"Uh is it just me or do you guys hear crying?" Paul asked

As they went into the cave and enter the living room area, they saw something under the Jim Morrison painting. They saw two tiny newborn baby girls in the handmade bassinet, sleeping away.

"I'm guessing Dwayne has something to do with this." David said

As David sat in his wheelchair, Dwayne came in and saw his brothers.

"Care to explain why there's two sleeping infants here, Dwayne." David said

As Dwayne told them everything to his brothers, he begin to let David decided whether he is going to let the newborns stay or take them to an orphanage.

"I've made my decision. The kids... will stay." David said

As David went into the inner cave, Dwayne begin to telepathically link to David.

"Thank you.. brother." Dwayne said in his mind

Who He Trust To Babysit You:

The only person he trusted to babysit you and your sister is David since Paul always smoke weed in front of you and your sister which made him furious.

When You Play With Him:

"Peek-a-boo!" Dwayne said

You giggled cutely along with your sister as Dwayne continue to play peek-a-boo with them as you giggle as he makes a silly face which made your sister laugh cutely. You love the fact that Dwayne is playing with you and your sister.

When He Changed Your Diaper:

After a while of playing with him, Dwayne heard the sound of both you and your sister's stomachs rumbling as they both let out a gas as Dwayne see that their diapers are being full.