New Character: Rudy, Slim, Jumbo and Shorty

(A/N: If anyone who is a Killer Klown From Outer Space fan, you're going to have clown dads. Not one but all four. If you haven't seen the movie, check it out.)

How They Meet You:

In the streets of Crescent Cove, two parents both got out of the household while carrying a basket and they are into the woods together while looking at each other.

"The sooner we get rid of these mistakes, the sooner we will go and think that it's an accident." A male adult said

"I like the way you think." The female grinned

As they arrive at the middle of woods, they both see a river as they looked at the basket. As they are ready to throw the basket, a group of clowns showed up as both parents looked at them.

"What the heck are you doing here?" The male growled

That's when Shorty take out his cotton candy gun and zapped both parents as the parents screamed as the father dropped the basket. Slim, Jumbo and Rudy went over and open the basket as they see not one but two babies. One baby have E/C eyes and H/C hair and one have B/E/C eyes and B/H/C hair.

"Babies." Rudy said

Both babies let out snores of cuteness as Jumbo lift up the baby basket and bring them inside the tent as they all are going to raise them together.

Your First Night With Them:

As you and your brother woke up, you whimpered scared as you don't know where you are until Rudy came in with a bottle filled with formula heated up as Shorty also came with fresh clean diapers. Jumbo picked you up as Rudy pick your brother up as they both begin to feed you and your brother as you both begin to drink the milk. As Rudy burped you, Jumbo also burped your brother as you and your brother muzzle into your dads that you loved.

Who They Trust To Babysit You:

The only people that your daddies trusted you and your brother to be babysat by are Spikey, Fatso and Bibbo. They all played with you and your brother, feed you and burped you.

When They Play With You:

You and your brother giggled cutely as Rudy and Slim played Peek-A-Boo together as Shorty and Jumbo also joined in. They all love playing with you and your brother.

Your First Word (First Word: All it. Ball Pit. Your brother's first word: Lown. Clown):

You and your brother are now giggling as they are now at the play room. You giggled cutely as you crawl around along with your brother as you noticed a ball pit and point to it cutely.

"A-All it (Ball pit)." You said

Shorty and Rudy overheard as your brother pointed at a fake clown and giggle cutely at it.

"L-Lown (Clown)." Your brother said

Shorty, Rudy, Slim and Jumbo all came while clapping their hands as they are very proud of you and your brother saying their first words.

When They Change Your Diaper:

You and your brother are now playing with each other as your brother playfully tackle you down as you giggled and playfully push him until you and your brother pass gas and a smell came up to Rudy and Shorty's noses. They make a whistling noise as both Jumbo and Slim came with diapers and wipes. They then brought you to a changing area and Jumbo removes your diaper as Rudy also did the same.

"Eww.." Rudy and Jumbo said in alien voices

You and your brother both giggled at their reactions as Shorty wipes your brother's bottom as Slim wipes your bottom and powdered you both so you and your siblings smell fresh and clean. After putting fresh clean diapers, they place new onesies as you and your brother nuzzle into your brand new daddies.