When Your Parents React To You Being Proposed

(A/N: It is time for the proposing chapter for the reader AKA you!! Special thanks to Davidsmate24 and JonathansBabyGirl for the help!! You both rock!!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

Tonight is a very special occasion which is MrCreepyPasta is going to propose to you!! He asked your dad if he can have his blessing, which your dad agreed to do but only on one condition.

"I want you to not cheat on her or break her heart. You are going to marry to my daughter." Jigsaw said

Mr. CP nodded with understanding as he asked about his fans which your dad is fine with.

"Thank you Mr. Kramer." Mr. CP said

"Oh and one more thing, if you break her heart then I will put you in my games." Jigsaw said

Mr. CP nodded as you came over in a nice outfit as Mr. CP brought you to the VidCon and got on his knee and take out a nice ring. Tears stream down your face as he held your hand.

"Y/N, you are the love of my life and the horror queen of my eyes. I love everything you do for me and treat me like a beautiful king. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. So will you marry me?" Mr. CP asked

"Oh Mr. CP, YES!!!!!!!" You nodded with a smile

Mr. CP placed the ring on your finger as he kissed your lips as every fan cheered as you held his waist as your dad smiled and patted Mr. CP's back as he's very happy to see you being proposed.

Marlow Roderick:

You are now with your uncles Heron and Archibald, talking about Markiplier as Mark is now at the ring store away from the others as he bought a beautiful ring and place it in the box until Marlow is right behind him as Mark turned around and jumped a bit.

"Oh Marlow.. I was hehe." Mark said

"So that ring, you want to marry my daughter?" Marlow asked

"Yes. I want your blessing for you to marry my girlfriend Y/N, your daughter." Mark said

"On one condition." Marlow said

Mark nodded as Marlow gripped his chin gently.

"Do NOT cheat on my little girl or even broke her heart or else I will bled you dry." Marlow said

"Yes sir. Right away." Mark said

Marlow then let go as Mark begin to see you walking back home as Mark came over before going on one knee and holding your hand, asking for your hand in marriage.

"Oh Markimoo, I will marry you." You smiled

Mark placed the ring on your finger as you smiled as Marlow smiled more as he is very happy to see Mark proposing to you and he hopes that Mark won't break your heart.

Heron:

Your dad is now finish feeding as he noticed that your girlfriend Sissy Spacek is holding a ring as she is coming to propose to you. Your dad then came over to Sissy and gently tapped on her shoulder as Sissy looked at him.

"What's with the ring Sissy?" Heron asked

"I'm going to propose to my girlfriend, your daughter Y/N." Sissy said

"Proposing to my princess? You have my blessing. Just don't break her heart or cheat on her." Heron said

Sissy nodded and went to you and asked for your hand in marriage as she got on one knee as you smiled big and said yes which made Sissy kissed your lips as you kissed back as Heron felt happy that Sissy have proposed to you.