Their First Night With You

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

As Jigsaw arrived at his home with you, you started to whine cutely as he shushed you gently and give you a warm bath.

"You need to be squeaky clean." Jigsaw cooed

As Jigsaw is finish, he begin to change your diaper and even put on some comfortable pajamas. He begin to go to a room and found a makeshift crib and carefully place you in as you started to whine cutely as you don't want to be alone. Jigsaw begin to pick you up and rock you gently as you slowly close your eyes and fall asleep. He placed you in the crib and went to his room to do some traps with the apprentices.

Marlow Roderick:

Marlow brought you at hidden place for the vampires as you started to make a few cute scared whimpers as you see the other vampires. Some of the males looked at you like you're the meal as some of the females looked at you as well. The bald vampire named Arvin snarled with his teeth as you whined scared and shake with fear.

"Feed. We have enough days to feast on those humans." Marlow said in his vampire language

The rest of the vampires left to feed as Marlow took you to a makeshift tub and begin to give you a nice warm bath. You started to coo as he gently scrub your body, being careful as he got talons.

"Aren't you adorable? Yes you are! Yes you are!" Marlow said

After Marlow gave you a bath, he begin to put on a makeshift diaper as you begin to whine as he shushed you gently.

"I won't let them feed on you. You're my little baby and I promise you that I will never hurt you." Marlow said

You cooed cutely as you hold Marlow's index finger as he begin to set rock you as you slowly fall asleep while nuzzling into his chest.

Mordeo:

Mordeo have brought you to a hidden cave as you started to cry as you're afraid of him going to eat you. Mordeo let out a howl as you see a few more Mordeos that are exactly like him. You whined more as the Mordeo begin to place you in a crib. You whined more as Mordeo pick you up and give you a bottle with warm milk. You slowly drink it as he stroke your cheek with his hoof. You slowly rubbed your eyes as Mordeo places you back in and watch you fall asleep.

Pennywise:

Pennywise begin to bring you to his home as you started cooing cutely and look around. He then noticed you rubbing your E/C eyes as he lay you down on the crib as you started to get a bit fussy, not wanting to go to sleep.

"Aww Y/N. You need your sleepy time." Pennywise said

Pennywise then begin to change your diaper and even give you a cute onesie pajama that he killed one of the victims. You cooed as he started to play with you as you started to giggle cutely as he tickles you.

"Who's a happy clown? You are!! Yes you are!!" Pennywise said

You giggled as Pennywise begin to sing a lullaby that he knows which cause you to fall asleep. He smiled at your adorable sleeping figure as he places you in the crib as he's on guard duty to make sure no one takes you.

LookSee:

LookSee arrived at a big home as it looks creepy as you started to whine while rubbing your stomach as you're hungry. LookSee teleported inside and begin to make a warm bottle as you touch his fingernail which made him purr softly. He then take the bottle and feed it to you as you drink it slowly. After when he burped you, he started to place you in a makeshift crib as you whined which cause him to pick you up. You nuzzle into his chest as LookSee felt something that he never felt in centuries. He felt loved that you are here as he stroke your H/C hair gently as you cooed cutely and cuddle with him.