Miss Annity's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Crypt TV, then this wedding is for since you are going to marry the guitarist of Jim Root and your mom to help you out with the wedding. This wedding is picked by JulieMcIntyre4. I hope you all enjoy this wedding and let's get it started!!)

Today is the day you are going to marry the love of your life Jim Root. From the time that you were just a kid and met him at a convention, Jim have gave you an autograph as you told your mom that you have a crush on him to which your mom have tell you to wait till you are older to which Jim agreed on. When you are officially the right age to date, Jim have treated you with love and respect towards you as your mom have approved your relationship with him. He have dated you and proposed to you and now you are going to marry the love of your life. You are now putting the veil over your head as your mom came over in her human form and smile at you.

"You look absolutely gorgeous. My blushing bride." Miss Annity said

"Mom that's embarrassing." You blushed

"Make sure Jim have treated you with respect and love and make sure he's the man of the house." Miss Annity said

You chuckled as your mom held your hand as she brought you to walk down the aisle. Meanwhile at the front of the aisle, Jim Root is in a nice tuxedo as the rest of the bandmates are also in their tuxedos. Kinderfänger nodded as Richard Trager played the organ as you walked down the aisle with your mom. Jim smiled as he held your hand as Kinderfänger begin to speak.

"Friends and family, we are here to see Y/N and Jim Root in matrimony. They both have love each other very much and will now say their vows." Kinderfänger said

"Jim Root, you are an amazing and talented man that I have ever loved. I love your guitar skills when you performed with Slipknot and you are so handsome with your long hair. I promise that I will treat you like a king and be with you for the rest of my life." You said

"Y/N, you are the best woman that I have ever loved. You have the most beautiful E/C eyes and the prettiest smile that brighten up my day. There are so many things I loved about you and I promise that I will treat you like a queen and be with you for the rest of my life." Jim Root said

After when you both said 'I do' to each other, Kinderfänger allowed you both to kiss as everyone cheered. At the party, the group Behemoth begin to perform the song The Deathless Song as you and Jim both head banged to the song while dancing together as the other slashers moshed around as your mom chuckled while watching you dancing with your husband. After when they performed Ov Fire and the Void, God=Dog, Bartzabel, and Ora pro nobis Lucifer, Nergal begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the mother and daughter dance." Nergal said

Your mom transformed into her spider form as you both danced to the song I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Womack as she twirled you around before dancing with you some more. Once you both are finished dancing, Jim begin to clap his hands and come over before kissing your nose. You smiled as you both share some cake together as Jim boop a little frosting on your nose as you did the same but on his lips which made him chuckle.

"Oh honey." Jim chuckled

"You know I love you." You smiled

"I love you more." Jim said

As the limo arrived, Jim begin to carry you bridal style to the limo as you waved goodbye to your mom as she did the same to you as Karl Heisenberg drove the limo as you have the best wedding ever.

Miss Annity: What a great wedding!! Nice job!

Me: Why thank you Miss Annity.

Soot: *Writes a note* Say you are almost up to the 200 limit.

Me: Oh don't worry. I'm going to make an announcement on that.

Angela Baker: But besides that, pick which character you want.

Carrie White: All we got are:

•Soot
•Salvatore Moreau
•Shelley Carter
•Dahlia

Dahlia: So pick which character you want.

Annie Wilkes: And once the author is finished with this.

Marlow Roderick: She will continue the rest in her next book.

Jason Voorhees: So we hope you all have a great night.

Dr. Frank-N-Furter, Jack Torrance, Leatherface, Marlow Roderick, Micah, Iris, Kali, Eva and Rapunzel: Bye bye followers.

Ruby, Shorty, Jumbo and Slim: *Waves bye bye while doing a creepy clown laugh*