New Character: Brute

(A/N: Looks like a monster is coming to play and it's a CryptTV one! If any of you are fans, this is The Brute and if you seen the sequel The Girl In The Woods or the first one called The Door In The Woods, this is what he looks like. This character is picked by NicholasDesormeaux. Hope you all enjoy!!)

How He Meet You:

In the colony, the parents have given birth to a baby and the baby have a few deformities on the face. The mom begin to hate the newborn that she made as the father hatched a plan and grin.

"This mistake will be a sacrifice." The father said

"A sacrifice.. you don't mean.." The mom said

"Yes. The Brute." Your dad said

"Honey.. I like the way you think." The mom smirked

They both leave while carrying the baby in the blanket as the baby is sleeping soundly as they arrived in the woods with the Door etched with symbols and chains around it. The dad placed the baby down and stood back as the mother took out the incantation poem and closed her eyes.

"Brute Brute Come out of your hole
And beat the living as black as coal!" The mom said

That's when the door (Pic above) banged as the lock is opened, causing the chains to come down on the ground

That's when the door (Pic above) banged as the lock is opened, causing the chains to come down on the ground. The door slowly opens as both parents come closer with the baby on the ground. That's when a creature that is muscled, very tall, and have a large mouth with sharp teeth came out. It's eyes are very thinly and it's melted shut by flesh and have a symbol that is burned on its head which appears to be an Egyptian symbol ankh with a smaller horizontal line through it.

"Perfect." The mom smirked

The Brute roared as it noticed the blanket and ripped it open as the newborn baby cried with E/C eyes and H/C hair. The Brute stopped and picked up the baby while the baby's cries died down to hiccups.

"Well what are you waiting for?!! Kill it!" The dad snarled

That's when a Scarlet Siren plunge her hook into the dad as the dad ducked down, missing the shot. The Scarlet siren shrieked in anger as The Brute lunges at the mother and the mother ran off along with the dad. The newborn baby started to whimper as the Scarlet Siren picked the baby up. The Scarlet siren heard the baby's whimpers as it is scared that the Brute is going to kill. The Brute let out a soft purr as he took the baby and brought it to raise it as his own.

His First Night With You:

The Brute have killed the colony and kept you somewhere far as you are crying scared of the screams. The Brute rushes over and pick you up as you looked at the Brute as he raised his hand and write your name which is Y/N. You made a happy gurgle as you like the name as Brute made a purr and begin to feed you and change your diaper. After being fed and changed, a Scarlet Siren put you in the bassinet as you fall asleep in the bassinet with the Brute guarding you.