Brute's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Crypt TV, then prepare with the wedding with James A. Jinesse and your monster dad the Brute. This wedding is picked by JulieMcIntyre4 and I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Let's get this chapter started!!)

Today is the day you are going to marry the love of your life James A. Jinesse. From the time you met him as a kid, James was very nice to you and even talking to you. When you tell your dad about your crush on him, your dad have given you a note that tell you to wait for the right age to date since you were way too young. Once you are 18, James have treated you with love and respect and your dad have approved your relationship with him and he even proposed to you and now you are going to marry him. You are now putting the veil over your head as your makeup is done by the Scarlet Sirens as your dad came inside and begin to purr softly at the way you look.

"Oh hey dad." You smiled

Your dad purred and gave you a note as it reads:

"Are you ready to marry the love of your life?"

"Yes I am dad." You smiled

Your dad then take your hand as you begin to walk down the aisle. Meanwhile at the front of the aisle, James A. Jinesse is in a nice tuxedo with a few of his friends who are with him as Damien Thorn nodded as Valak begin to play the organ as you walked down the aisle with your dad as James smiled at you and held your hands.

"Friends, family and monsters, we are gathered here under Satan's dark lure to see James A. Jinesse and Y/N in matrimony. They both have fallen in love with each other ever since they both have seen each other. They will now say their vows together." Damien Thorn said

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen. From the time that I met you when you were just little, you are so shy and very kind. Now that you are a grown woman, you are so beautiful and talented. I love your beautiful E/C eyes which brighten up my day and even your beautiful smile which warms my heart. I promise that I will treat you like a queen and will always be with you for the rest of my life." James A. Jinesse said

"James A. Jinesse, you are the most handsome man that I have ever seen. From the time I saw you when I was a kid, you were very kind and nice to me. I love your amazing kill count on YouTube especially when you do my favorite horror films. I I promise that I will treat you like a king and be with you for the rest of my life." You said

After when you both said 'I do' to each other, Damien allowed you both to kiss as everyone cheers with happiness. At the party, the group Ice Nine Kills begin to perform Assault and Batteries as James danced with you while smiling at you. After when they performed Funeral Derangements, Hip to Be Scared, Stabbing in The Dark, The Shower Scene and Rainy Day, Spencer Charnas begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the father and daughter dance." Spencer Charnas said

Your dad held your hand as you both danced to the song Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N Roses. James smiled while recording you dancing with your dad which you didn't mind. After when you both are finished dancing, James brought over a slice of cake as you eat it with him as he smiled at you.

"I love you." James A. Jinesse said

"Love you too honey." You said

As the limo arrived, James carried you bridal style to the limo as Babadook opened the door and allow you both inside as you waved goodbye to your dad as you dad purred while waving goodbye as you have the best wedding ever.

Brute: *Purrs*

Damian Thorn: He loves it.

Valak: So looks like you got a few more characters left.

Me: Yup and after the last characters, I'll post my announcement chapter on this.

Sweeney Todd: I hope they all understand this.

Jacob Goodnight: Yeah because they don't want to be upset with this.

Me: Hehe I get you.

Eva: So everyone, after when the author is finished with the chapter, she is going make an announcemt at the end.

Jason Voorhees: Besides that, we hope you all have a great day.

Soot: *Writes a note* Hope you all have a great day.

Micah, Dr. Frank-N-Furter, Rapunzel, Eva, Marlow Roderick and Iris: Bye bye followers.

Brute: *Waves goodbye and roars*