When You Participate In A Talent Show

(A/N: With all the votes tallied up, here's the talent show scenario! Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for giving me the talents. Love you girl!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

You are now ready to be in the talent show which is located at your school. You are now backstage with the other students as you got your music sheet because you are going to play Hello Zepp. You are looking as your dad is at the front of the crowd as the teacher announced you on stage. You got onstage as your dad smiled at you as you got on the piano and begin to play the song. Once you are finished, everyone in the crowd cheered as you bowed as your dad smiled at you.

"You make daddy proud." Jigsaw smiled

"Thank you daddy." You smiled

Marlow Roderick:

You are now dressed up as a vampire as you smiled to see a few students with you as you are all going to do a dance performance. Your dad came inside with a few members which are Iris, Kali and Little Vampire Girl. The principal announced the dance crew onstage as you came onstage with the crew as you see your dad and stayed in position. As the teacher puts on the song Supermassive Black Hole, you danced along with your friends as Little Vampire Girl rocked her head to the beat of the music. You continue to dance with the others as the crowd cheered with excitement. After the performance, you and your friends posed together as Kali recorded the whole thing with you dancing. You are now backstage as your dad came over and smile at you.

"Look at you dancing star." Marlow smiled

"Hey daddy." You giggled

"We saw you dancing onstage. You are very talented." LVG said

You smiled as your dad pick you up and bring you back to the hideout with the others.

Zurial:

You are now backstage at your school with your friend Markus with your bass in hand as Markus got an electric guitar in hand as you both are going to perform a Slipknot song together. Zurial came inside along with Daeron as you begin to smile to see your dad.

"Ready?" Markus asked

"Ready friend!" You smiled

Your teacher went onstage and got on the microphone and begin to speak.

"Welcome to the talent show. Today each student are going to show their talent. For our introduction is Y/N and Markus." The teacher said

You begin to go onstage with Markus as Zurial smiled big his teeth bearing. Markus then begin to play the intro to Liar's Funeral as you begin to play the bass while your dad rocked his head. After when Markus is finish playing with you, your dad stand up and clapped his hands as you smile at your dad. After when you are finished, he came over and kissed your forehead with a smile on his cheek as Daeron gave you a high five.

"You are a talented Rockstar!!" Zurial smiled

"Thanks." You smiled

Markus came over and kissed your cheek as Daeron cleared his throat.

"No kissing Zurial's daughter!" Daeron said sternly

"Mean!" Markus and you pouted

Heron:

You are now holding your electric guitar as your dad came over and kissed your cheek as you are now going to play the guitar in front of the others. You then got on the stage set up and begin to play Vermillion Part 2. Your dad smiled as he watched you play the guitar and smiled softly at the talent. Once you are finished, every vampire applauded as you bowed with a smile. Your dad pat your head as he enjoyed the talent show.