New Character: Marta

(A/N: Another Outlast character is added! This is from the second outlast game, this is Marta and the character is picked by @adianes2005. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

How She Meet You:

It is nighttime around the Temple Gate as two parents came with two blankets and arrived at the well while smirking.

"The quicker we drown those mistakes, the quicker we will leave this place." The father said

"Agreed." The mother said

They both went over to the well and hold both of the blankets and that's when they heard the sound of whispering.

"God give me voice.. god guide my hand!" A voice said

"What is that?!" The father said

They all turned around to see a woman who is very tall and middle aged with black hair and blue eyes on her pasty skinned face. She wore black robes draped over her body while wielding a crudely made pickaxe shaped like a crucifix with a spiked pommel with a rosary wrapped around it and a glowing fiery orange incense burner on top of the weapon. Both parents felt terrified as the women raised her pickaxe as both parents raised the blankets.

"Take the babies! Not us!" The mother said

The woman looked at the blankets and carefully opened it to see two newborn babies with rags and no diapers on. The woman felt extremely furious at both parents for not even taking care of the babies.

"Do you hate them, god?" The woman said

Both parents screamed as the woman raised her pickaxe and plunged it through the mother's stomach. She removed it and went over to the dad with anger in her eyes.

"God loves you." Marta said

Marta looked at the babies and dropped her pickaxe and take them and put them behind the tree. She then killed the dad with her pick axe and came over to the tree and pick up both babies as they both shivered because they are cold. Marta then take them to her home to raise both babies as her own.

Her First Night With You:

As Marta brought the babies home, she begin to prep up two bottles with warm formula and a bathtub with some soap. She begin to check on the genders as they are two baby girls as she begin to bathe them gently.

"God treats us like children. God loved you both." Marta said

After when she's finish bathing them, she begin to feed them as she thought of names.

"Y/N and Y/S/N will be your names." Marta cooed

You and your sister both cooed at the names as Marta made a small smile on her face as she will be the best mother to you and your sister. She then heard you and your sister yawn while rubbing both E/C eyes as she place them in a makeshift crib. She kissed their foreheads as you both fall asleep.

Who She Trust To Babysit You:

Marta doesn't trust ANYONE to babysit you because she doesn't want to see you hurt by the Heretics or anyone else.

When She Plays With You:

"Peek-a-boo!" Marta said

You and your sister both giggled as Marta did it again while making a silly face. You make cute laughter as Marta kiss you and your sister's cheeks which made you both squeal. You both love playing with your mommy.

Your First Word (Your First Word: Ick Ax. Pickaxe. Your sister's first word: Mama):

You and your sister are both playing together in your play pack as Marta got on the robes while holding her pick axe as she is ready to go out to 'work'. She came over to the door as you and your sister both look at her pick axe.