New Character: Chris Walker

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Outlast, one more character is added here. This is Chris Walker and this character is requested by NicholasDesormeaux. So I hope you all enjoy and this one is going to be very amazing!

Warning: Abuse, blood, and killing)

How He Meet You:

At Mount Murkoff Asylum, two parents snuck in carefully with two blankets. The father came to the security guards and whisper to them.

"Say what's in it for us?" The security guard asked

"You test those mistakes for experiments and we will pay you both." The mother said

"I like the way you think.." The security guard smirked

Both security guards took the blankets as the guards grinned as the parents both leave out of the asylum while laughing evilly. The guards then take the blankets as they both stop to hear the blankets whimpering.

"What was in there?" The security guard asked

One officer carefully remove the blanket to see two newborn babies, one girl and one boy. Both security guards smirk at them and took them over to the lab as tactical operators noticed the guards.

"Take those babies for experimentation." The guard said

"Great idea." The tactical operator smirked

That's when a loud alarm came as both babies wailed at the loud noise as the tactical operators all got their gear and got out to stop the asylum. Bloodcurdling screams came from the operators as the lights shined red. That's when it all went quiet as both babies heard the sound of snarling and sniffing.

"Little pig.. you here aren't you little pigs?" A voice snarled

That's when they both see a man who is about 6'9 and a half inches tall with no hair on his head. He is around 34 years old with no shirt and a burlap pair of inmate pants with tan combat boots. His eyes are covered by a white layer which is similar to contacts and he is overweight and extremely muscular. He noticed both babies as both babies begin to whimper scared with tears streaming down. The man who is revealed to be Chris Walker picked up both babies and look at them with ease.

"Little babies... little babies." Chris Walker said

Chris Walker take the babies out of the underground lab and brought them up to raise them as his own.

His First Night With You:

As he take you and your brother to the Male Ward, he begin to see the bruises on both bodies as he felt extremely angry. He then kicked down a room and begin to place you and your brother in the shower of the asylum and bathe you both carefully as he begin to think of a name.

"Y/N and Y/B/N. Little babies." Chris said

You and your brother made happy gurgles at the names as Chris begin to place on a diaper he made out of the dead inmates. Richard Trager came and notice the babies.

"Hey big guy. What's with the newborns here?" Richard asked

"These pigs are going to experiment on them... little pigs." Chris Walker snarled

"Another thing big guy, that's not a diaper. Those are inmates clothes." Richard Trager chuckled

"Can't find a diaper." Chris Walker said

Richard quickly left the asylum and came right back with blood on his bone shears and he got diapers in his hands.

"Truth be told, I just want this person to be quick." Richard said