Jennifer Check's Wedding

(A/N: If you're a fan of Jennifer's Body, then this wedding with the love of your life Rob Zombie and the mom Jennifer Check is for you. This wedding is picked by @Ronniesfanficccorner.  I hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started!)

You are so excited to marry the love of your life Rob Zombie. Ever since when you are little, you have a crush on him as your mom have told you to wait and now you are 18 and ready to marry since Rob have proposed to you. You already got on your veil as your mom came and smile at you.

"Looking beautiful. Ready to walk down the aisle?" Jennifer asked

"Yes I am." You said

Jennifer took you to the aisle as you smile at her. Meanwhile at the front of the aisle, Rob Zombie is with Piggy D who is also in a nice tuxedo and smile at him.

"Be a great husband to your horror wife." Piggy D said

As you walked down the aisle with your mom, Rob smiled at you as he held your hand as Jack Torrance begin to speak.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Rob Zombie and Y/N in matrimony. They both love each other very much and they will now say their vows to each other." Jack Torrance said

"Rob Zombie, you are a very cool and talented musician that I love so much. You have the most horror personality and even your cool movie taste. I will treat you like a king and will always be with you for the rest of my life." You said

"Y/N, you are the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life. You are so warm, caring and very gentle and even helped me from time and time again. I will always care for you and treat you like a queen and will always be with you for the rest of my life." Rob Zombie said

After when you both say 'I do', Jack allowed you to kiss as everyone cheered along with the rest of the bandmates. The party started as Tigran Hamasyan played the piano as you danced with Rob Zombie as Jennifer smiled at you dancing with Rob as he twirled you around before bending you as you smiled. After a few songs, Tigran begin to speak.

"And now the mother and daughter dance." Tigran Hamasyan said

Jennifer then held your hand and begin to dance with you to the theme song of Howl's Moving Castle as she danced with you as Rob smiled at you dancing. Once you and your mom are both finished dancing, everyone cheered as you smiled at her.

"I love you mom." You said

"I love you too Y/N my daughter." Jennifer said

Rob then bring you to the cake and shared some with you as he even boop a little frosting on your nose as you giggled.

"Babe really?" You asked

"Yes really." Rob said

You smiled as Rob brought you to the limo as you smiled as you have the best wedding ever.

Jennifer Check: Great job!!!

Mama Firefly: I also love it too!

David: So everyone, we got a lot more characters coming.

Damien Thorn: So please give the author some time to write the scenario and be patient.

Me: Thanks Damien for mentioning that.

Kuchisake-Onna: I hope you all have a good day.

Jennifer Check: Goodbye followers. *Chuckles*