New Character: Dahlia

(A/N: If anyone is an Us fan, prepare to squeal for the character you know and love. This is Dahlia and she is the tethered version of the character Kitty Tyler. This character is picked by tessaverse. Hope you enjoy the chapter!!

Warning: Abuse.)

How She Meet You:

Your mom have passed away from a car accident leaving you with an alcoholic father. He beats you up and is now bringing you out in Santa Cruz in a box and place you down with a note.

"I will never see you again you fucking piece of shit!" Your dad said

As your dad leave, you started to whimper scared as you got rags on your body and some expired formula in a very filthy bottle. You then see four family members in red jumpsuits as you whimpered scared as the female pick you up as you have E/C eyes and H/C hair. She felt furious as she see the bruises on your body.

"You poor thing.. whoever beat you like that sure is a monster." The woman said

"What shall we do with her?" The guy asked

"Let's take her to our home and keep her into the family." The woman smiled

She carefully pick you up as Tex pick up the box as you whimpered scared as she shushed you gently as she begin to bring you to the new home to raise you as her own.

Her First Night With You:

As Dahlia and Tex arrived at home, Io and Nix came over as you whimpered scared.

"Shh shh it's your sisters. Your older sisters that will love you. Now what can I name you? Hmm.." Dahlia said

"Y/N." Tex said

You cooed as Dahlia smiled and begin to first bathe you as you whine cutely at Dahlia see the bruises on your body. After when she bathe you, Tex gave her the bottle filled with formula as she tested it and feed you with it.

"There we go cutie. Drink up." Dahlia cooed

After when she burped you, you look at her as she stroke your cheek gently and kisses it.

"Welcome to your new family who will never hurt you." Tex cooed

You giggled softly as she placed you in the bassinet as you slowly fall asleep. You love your new family as they will never ever hurt you.

Who She Trust To Babysit You:

Dahlia and Tex both trusted nobody to babysit you because to you, they don't want anyone to hurt you.

When She Plays With You:

"Peek-a-boo!!" Dahlia said while making a silly face

You giggled as Dahlia continue to play peek-a-boo as Tex joined in along with Io and Nix. You giggled as they all made silly faces. You adored them as you love playing with your family.

Your First Word (First Word: Issors. Scissors):

You are now with Io and Nix as they are comforting you as you nuzzle into both sisters while cooing. You then notice golden scissors on the table as you pointed at them.

"I-Issors (Scissors)." You said

Io nodded as Nix makes a smile as Dahlia and Tex came inside with smiles on their faces.

"Say that again." Dahlia said

"Issors!" You said

"Yes Y/N. They are scissors and they are dangerous." Tex said