Samara Morgan's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of The Ring, then prepare to have a wedding with PelleK and your mom Samara Morgan. This wedding is picked by JonathansBabyGirl. Hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started!!)

Today is the day you are going to marry the love of your life PelleK. From the time you saw him at Vidcon when you were just a kid, you loved his singing voice on certain covers plus he was very nice to you. When you tell your mom that you have a crush on him, she tells you to wait till you are the right age to marry. As you are now 18, he have been treating you with love and respect which made your mom very happy. He has dated you and proposed to you and now you are ready to marry your true love. You now got on the veil on your head as your mom came and smile at you.

"Y/N, you look absolutely gorgeous." Samara said

"Thanks mom." You said

"Let's go and walk down the aisle with your lover." Samara smiled

You nodded and walk down with a warm smile. At the front of the aisle, PelleK is in a nice tuxedo as his friends are there. Karl Heisenberg begin to play the organ as you walked down the aisle with your mom. PelleK smiled and held your hand as Captain Spaulding begin to speak.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Y/N and PelleK in matrimony. They both have loved each other so much and will now say their vows together." Captain Spaulding said

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen. From the time I met you as a kid, you have the coolest smile that I have ever looked at. You are now a grown woman and I promise that I will treat you like a queen and be with you for the rest of my life." PelleK said

"PelleK, you are the most talented and handsome man that I have ever seen. Your voice have made me feel very happy and I have loved your eyes that brighten up my day. I promise that I will treat you like a king and be with you for the rest of my life." You said

"Do you Y/N, take PelleK to be your husband?" Captain Spaulding asked

"I do." You said

"Do you PelleK, take Y/N to be your husband?" Captain Spaulding asked

"I do." PelleK said

"You may now kiss the bride." Captain Spaulding smiled

PelleK then leaned into you before kissing your lips as you kissed back as everyone cheered. At the party, the group Three Days Grace performed Pain, Animal I Have Become and even Riot as you danced with PelleK from doing head banging and even some more dancing. After when they performed I Hate Everything About You, The Good Life, and Break, Matt Walst begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the mother and daughter." Matt Walst said

You along with Samara both got up and danced to the song Never Too Late as Samara twirled you around and continue to dance with you as you nuzzled into her body while smiling. After when you both are finished dancing, everyone applauded as PelleK came with some cake. You smiled as he booped your nose with some buttercream frosting.

"Babe really?" You giggled

"Yes really baby." PelleK laughed

You giggled as you did the same to him which made him chuckle. After when you both shared some cake, he picked you before bringing you to the limo as your mom waved goodbye.

"Enjoy your honeymoon." Samara smiled

You smiled as Chucky drove the limo with some help from Kevin Crumb as you have the best wedding ever.

Samara Morgan: You did great with the wedding!!

Me: Why thank you!

Norman Bates: This wedding is very beautiful.

Karl Heisenberg: I'll say.

Donna Beneviento: So who do you have left?

Me: All I got is:

•LookSee
•Mordeo
•Brute
Kinderfänger
•Soot
•Salvatore Moreau
•Richard Trager
•Jacob Goodnight
•Miss Annity
•Shelley Carter
•Rapunzel
•Red
•Dahlia
•Esther Coleman

Miss Annity: Wow you got less characters left.

Lady Dimitrescu: I can tell.

SweetTooth: Well pick which character you want next.

Horny The Clown: It can be any character or any Crypt TV character from this list.

Ruby, Shorty, Jumbo and Shorty: *waves goodbye while making clown noises*

Richard Trager: Tata followers! Have a goodnight.