When They Come To Rescue You

(A/N: Special thanks to Davidsmate24 for helping out with the ideas!! Love you girl and thank you!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

Jigsaw is now making a trap as Amanda begin to put on the pig mask as she is going to save you. Jigsaw begin to give her the case files of Daniel Riggs and Detective Eric Matthews as Amanda is ready to rescue you and being you back as Jigsaw followed as well. Meanwhile in the police station, Daniel Riggs and Eric Matthews placed you in the makeshift playpen as you make a cute pout.

"Me ant (want) dada!" You pouted

"Sorry kid but your 'dada' is a nutcase. He test people for their own game." Daniel Riggs said

"No. Dada ood (good)." You protested

"Keep an eye on the kid and make sure she doesn't escape." Eric Matthews said

"Yes sir." Allison Kerry said

You started to make a cute pout as Jigsaw along with Amanda begin to go to the building where they are as Jigsaw nodded as Amanda cut the power as it came off as you whimpered scared. The SWAT team and the officers begin to investigate as Daniel Riggs and Eric Matthew checked and then Amanda injected them with two sedatives, knocking them out. Another mysterious person came in the pig mask as you are pouting cutely as you see him opening the door and coming over to you. You started to whimper as the pig masked figure pick you up and got you out of the police station and into a car. You babbled out as Amanda got in the car and drove you back to your home. The mysterious figure remove the hood and the mask, revealing to be your daddy as you cried happy tears.

"Dada!" You cried

"Oh my whittle girl. Daddy missed you so much." Jigsaw cooed

You nuzzled into his chest as you are so happy to be with your dad. As you arrived back home, you are fast asleep as your daddy places the two officers in a trap for them to play their games. You woke up as you already bathed as you giggled as your back to your happy self.

"My whittle angel. Daddy loves you." Jigsaw said

"Wuv dada!" You said

Marlow Roderick:

Your daddy and the others are now tracking The Stranger down as Marlow is thinking many ways to kill him for taking you away. Your kitten K/N joined in as he/she wanted to help you. Meanwhile, The Stranger put you in the cage while laughing evilly with his hands rubbing over your face as you push it away while whining.

"Now that I have the leader's child, he'll have to save me." The Stranger laughed evilly

"Ou eanie (You meanie)! Ad man!" You said

"Oh I'm a bad man. Just wait till he comes and kills you." The Stranger grinned

You pouted cutely and whines as you wanted your dad to come and save you. Your dad then sensed you as he pointed at the house you are taken.

"Daeron, break in and grabbed The Stranger, Heron, get Y/N out of the cage and even K/N also help. Arvin make sure you get Y/N out." Marlow said

"You got it!" Heron said

"Meow!" Your kitten said

"Oh alright..." Arvin sighed

Daeron then break the door down as The Stranger gasped as he came over and grabbed him by the throat and pinned up against the wall.

"WHERE IS SHE?!!!" Marlow asked in vampire language

"Your leadership, I did all that you asked and I wanted to be saved!" The Stranger said