When They Grounded You and You Sneak Out

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

You and your dad got into a small fight which resulted on you being grounded. Once you are put into your room, you started to sigh but decided to sneak out because you are going to go on another date with Mr. CP. Once you are dressed, you opened the window and carefully crawled out of the house and landed on the ground as you got up and quickly ran off for your next date which is at a horror convention. Meanwhile your dad went over and noticed your window opened as you snuck out and wait for you to come home. You then came home with a few merchandise and carefully went into the window and noticed your dad already there.

"You snuck out." Jigsaw said

"Dad we." You said

"Let me finish. You snuck out and went out for your date. I'm just here to say that I'm sorry for starting a little fight with you." Jigsaw said

"It's ok dad and I'm sorry too." You said

You along with your dad both hugged it out as you showed your dad the merchandise.

Marlow Roderick:

You are ready to do a skit with Markiplier for a date until Arvin came and started a huge fight with you until your dad came and break it up and resulted on you being grounded. You let out a sigh of frustration and heard the door knocked as you opened the door to see Kali.

"Marlow grounded you?" Kali asked

"Yeah. Arvin." You said

"Yeah I know and saw. Arvin is a prick. Nobody likes him." Kali said

"Guess I have to cancel the skit." You said

"Sneak out." Kali said

"Huh?" You asked with shock

"You heard me. Sneak out and have fun." Kali said

"Thanks Kali." You said

You then snuck out as you went over to do the skit which is doing a Popcorn skit as Markiplier begin to do it with you. Meanwhile, Marlow came over to your room and noticed that you have snuck out and begin to wait for you. Once you got back, you carefully jumped into the room and see your dad.

"Y/N M/N Roderick." Marlow said

"Dad I.." You said

"I'm not going to punish you again. I'm just here to apologize. I know Arvin have started the fight and I shouldn't have ground you." Marlow said

You nodded as Marlow hugged you as you hugged back and even showed him the skit you did with Markiplier.

Daeron:

You and your brother are both dressed up as you are ready to go to a club with your loved ones for a second date to relax until Arvin came and did a huge fight with you and your brother which resulted on your brother being slashed by his talons and you pushed down. Daeron broke up the fight and snarled angrily.

"YOU BOTH ARE GROUNDED! Go to your room!" Daeron said

"But dad he started it!" You said

"NOW!!" Daeron shrieked

You and your brother both went into your rooms and slammed the door hard which made some of the girls jump. Your brother groaned out in pain as you placed rubbing alcohol as he groaned.

"Fuck Arvin! Fuck that piece of shit!" Your brother said

"He started it not us!" You sighed

You heard the door knocked as you went over to see Archibald coming in and he closed the door quickly.