New Character: Babadook

(A/N: If it's in Word or in a Look, you can't get rid of the Babadook. That's right if anyone is a fan of Mister Babadook, I'm adding the Babadook in the story. This character is picked by @PandaGirl160. Hope you all enjoy this one!!)

How He Meet You:

Your parents have abandoned you out into the clinic as they care about becoming famous and they don't want you to mess it up. Your dad is a famous writer and your mom is a famous painters as they see you as a mistake and they place you at the clinic to make sure you are hurt or killed. A kind nurse pick you up and brought you inside to a makeshift crib and begin to look to find a story until she saw a pop up book called Mister Babadook. Thinking that it's a regular pop up book for kids, she took it and came over to the crib and begin to read it to you.

"If it's word or it's in a look you can't get rid of the Babadook.
If you're really a clever one and you know what it is to see
Then you can make friends with a special one a friend of you and me.
His name is Mister Babadook and this is his book." The nurse said

A strange presence came as the nurse thought it was nothing and continue to read the book.

"A rumbling sound and three sharp knocks ba Ba ba Dook Dook Dook
That's when you'll know that he's around you'll see him if you look
This is what he wears on top he's funny don't you think?
See him in your room at night and you won't sleep a wink." The nurse said

You slowly nuzzle into the crib as the presence grew even bigger as she didn't notice a figure with a top hat is right behind her.

"I'll soon take of my funny disguise take heed of what you've read
and once you see what's underneath you're going to wish you were dead." The nurse said

The nurse realized that part scared her as she closed the book refusing to read it until she heard a very haunting chant.

"Ba ba dook.. dook.. DOOK!!!" The creature roared

The nurse shivered with fear as she turned around to see the creature wearing a trench coat and a top hat. She screamed as she ran off as the newborn baby let out a cry as Babadook came over and begin to see a newborn baby with E/C eyes and H/C hair. The Babadook begin to pick you up and look at you.

"Shhh...." Babadook shushed

You whimpered and see his top hat and make a few gurgling noises as Babadook made a small smile on his face and decided to keep you and raise you as his own.

His First Night With You:

As Babadook came to his home, he begin to feed you as you drink the bottle of warm milk. He then begin to burp you as you make a few cute burps as he begin to rock you softly while you started to coo cutely and nuzzles into his chest. You slowly fall asleep as he kisses your cheek goodnight as he put you in the bassinet.

Who He Trust To Babysit You:

The Babadook doesn't trust anyone to babysit you because he doesn't want anyone to hurt you.

When He Plays With You:

Babadook begin to play hide and seek with you as you hide in the closet as he started to look for you. Just as you let out a cute sneeze, your daddy opened the closet and pick you up and kiss your nose as you giggled cutely as he found you.