Chucky's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of the Chucky series, then prepare to have a wedding with your lover Mary Shaw and your dad Chucky!! This character is picked by Davidsmate24! Hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started. Also if my story reached up to 200 pages due to the wedding chapters, I'll make a little continuation so that way I can do the rest.)

You are so excited to marry the love of your life Mary Shaw. From the time when you were just a baby, Mary have entertained you on your first birthday until you gotten older and reunite with her at the age of 18 which made your dad very happy. You are now in a nice dress as you put the veil over your face as your dad opened the door and smile at you.

"You look gorgeous." Chucky said

"Thanks dad." You said

"Let's go and walk down the aisle." Chucky said

You nodded and begin to walk with Chucky as you smiled to be ready to walk down the aisle. Meanwhile, Mary Shaw is in a nice dress as Tiffany smiled at her. Donna Beneviento begin to play the organ as you walked down the aisle with a warm smile as Mary smiled at you.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Mary Shaw and Y/N in matrimony. They both have love each other very much and they will now say their vows." Tiffany said

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You are very kind, generous and very natural. I promise that I will treat you like a queen and love you for the rest of my life." Mary Shaw said

"Mary Shaw, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever loved. You can be spooky at times and caring to me. I love you very much and I promise to treat you like a queen and will always be with you for the rest of my life." You said

After when you both said 'I do' to each other, Tiffany allow you both to kiss as everyone cheered as you pulled away with a smile. At the party, Rob Zombie begin to perform House Of 1000 Corpses (The song not the movie) as you dance with Mary Shaw as she twirled you around and chuckle. They then performed Dragula, Superbeast, and even Never Gonna Stop, Rob Zombie begin to speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the father and daughter dance." Rob Zombie said

Chucky got up along with you as Rob Zombie along with his group performed Living Dead Girl which made you along with your dance together while smiling together. After when the dance is over, you and Mary shared some cake together as you smiled while eating with her.

"A toast to my daughter. May you both have a great honeymoon together." Chucky said

"Cheers!" Everyone said

Mary and you smiled as you went to the limo as she allow you inside as you cuddled her gently as you both have the best wedding ever.

Chucky: What a great wedding! Nice job!

Me: Thanks Chucky.

Norman Bates: So author, who does the people wanted next?

Sweeney Todd: Let's wait and see

Jigsaw: So everyone, we made the chapter and now we are going to more on your request.

Mother Miranda: So please pick which character you want.

Donna Beneviento: We hope you all have a good day.

Horny The Clown: Have A Hella Nice Night!!