When You Cheer Them Up

(A/N: Special shout outs to Davidsmate24 for giving me some of the ideas! Thanks my dear friend!)

Jigsaw (AKA John Kramer):

You are now giggling as you are playing with Lawrence Gordon as Jigsaw came back with a sad look on his face.

"Look who's hear Y/N." Lawrence said

"Dada!" You giggled

Your daddy begin to pass you as you whined cutely as Lawrence placed you down.

"I'll go and see what's wrong." Lawrence said

Lawrence places you down and begin to go to Lawrence Gordon and close the door. You started to pout as you don't like to see your daddy being so sad.  If it wasn't for him, you would've been hurt by so many people. You then begin to see a pig mask and place it on your tiny head including the cloak. You cooed and crawled over to the room to see your dad being depressed. You carefully got up and walk over to him and hug his leg while cooing.

"Aw.. are you trying to make me feel better?" Jigsaw cooed

You giggled as Jigsaw pick you up and begin to kiss your cheek.

"You are always wanting to make me feel better. Now that I have you." Jigsaw cooed

You giggled as he cuddled you closely to cheer you up.

Marlow Roderick:

Iris is now playing with you as you giggled as she toss you in the air as you smiled as she caught you and blow on your tummy as you laughed cutely. Marlow came with a very angry look as he's having a bad day as Iris looked at him.

"What's wrong Marlow?" Iris asked

"I'm having a very bad day!" Marlow snarled

Marlow went to the room and close the door as you begin to whimper and begin to cry as Iris shushed you.

"Aww don't be sad. Daddy have a bad day. That's all." Iris cooed

You started to make a few whimpers as Iris looked at you as you wanted to see your daddy as Iris heard the sound of him snarling angrily in his room.

"I know why he's angry." Zurial said

"Why is that?" Iris asked

"He ordered us not to turn anyone into vampires and he saw a human's head with vampire teeth." Daeron said

You squirmed as you wanted to be put down as Iris place you down as you crawled over to hear some snarling and some language. You slowly open the door and went inside to see your dad with his long coat off. You carefully got a hold of his coat and place it on your body as you crawled out and Little Girl Vampire and the others notice you're wearing your dad's coat.

"Eat umans (humans)!" You said

"Yes Y/N ma'am!" Zurial chuckled

You then notice a human head and take a look at the teeth as they are vampire teeth. You make a cute pout as you crawled over to Arvin and hit his leg.

"Bad meanie! Bad!" You said

Marlow came and notice that you are pretending to be him as he came and pick you up and kiss your cheek.

"You are cheering me up huh?" Marlow chuckled

You cooed as Marlow begin to kiss your cheek and nose as you giggled with a smile.

"Such a good whittle girl you are." Marlow smiled

David:

At night, you are now playing with Paul as he begin to play the tickle monster as you giggled and laughed as he tickle you. You then heard the sound of angry screams as David came with his bike that is broken as you look at him.