Shelley Carter's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Crypt TV, then prepare to have a wedding with both your sibling and your mom Shelley Carter and her boyfriend Oliver Greenwood. This wedding is picked by JulieMcIntyre4 and this is the final wedding chapter for this book. My next chapter is going to be my announcement about the rest of the chapters. Hope you all enjoy and let's get it started.)

Today is the day that you and your sister are going to marry the love of your lives from Black Veil Brides Andy Biersack and Jake Pitts. From the time your sister Y/S/N is young, she was at VidCon with you as you have reunited with Jacksepticeye as your mom have told you both to wait till you both are older to date. As you and your sister are both the right age, Andy Biersack and Jake Pitts have been treating you and your sister with love and respect to which your mom and dad have tell them to treat you and your sister with respect. Now they both have proposed to you and your sister, today is the day that you both are going to marry your true lovers. You have helped your sister putting the veil over her head as she smiled.

"Thank you." Your sister smiled

"You're welcome." You smiled

"I can't wait to marry Jake Pitts. Maybe I may have a baby with him." Your sister smiled

"A baby? Ooh me too. Andy Biersack is so sexy." You giggled

Your mom appeared along with Oliver as Oliver hugged your sister Y/S/N as your sister smiled.

"Hey mom and dad." You and your sister smiled

"Ready to walk down the aisle?" Shelley asked

"Yes we both are." Your sister smiled

"We are both ready marry to our fiancés." You said

"Then let's go and walk together." Oliver Greenwood said

You and your sister both held your mom and dad's hands and walk down to see their lovers. At the front of the aisle, Andy and Jake are both in their tuxedos as Miss Annity who is in her human form nodded as Donna Beneviento begin to play the organ as you walked down the aisle with your sister Y/S/N and your mom and dad. Both Andy Biersack and Jake Pitts both smiled and held both you and your sister's hands.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Y/N and Y/S/N marrying their lovers in matrimony. They both have loved their lovers Andy Biersack and Jake Pitts for a long time and they will now say their vows to each other starting with Y/N and Andy Biersack." Miss Annity said

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful woman that I have ever laid my eyes on. Your smile have brighten up my day and you have the cutest cheeks that I have wanted to pinch. I promise that I will treat you like a queen and be with you for the rest of my life." Andy Biersack said

"Andy Biersack, you are the most talented man that I have ever seen. From the time I saw you at the concert with my sister Y/S/N, you have the most amazing voice ever. I love your eyes which sparkle like the sun and I promise that I will treat you like a king and be with you for the rest of my life." You said

After when Jake Pitts and Y/S/N said their vows, Miss Annity looked at them.

"Do you Y/N and Y/S/N, take Andy Biersack and Jake Pitts to be your husbands?" Miss Annity asked

"I do." You and your sister Y/S/N said

"Do you Andy Biersack and Jake Pitts, take Y/N and Y/S/N to be your wives?" Miss Annity asked

"I do." Andy Biersack and Jake Pitts said

Miss Annity then allow you and your sister to kiss your lovers as everyone cheered. At the party, the group Avenged Sevenfold performed Hail To The King as you and your sister Y/S/N danced with your lovers as Shelley and Oliver both danced together. After when they performed Beast and The Harlot, Critical Acclaim, Scream, Bat Country, Lost, Almost Easy and Seize the Day, M. Shadows begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the father, mother and daughters dance." M. Shadows said

You and your sister both got up as Oliver and Shelley both all danced to the song I Love You Because by Elvis Presley as Shelley twirled you around as Oliver held your sister's waist while dancing. After when you are all finish dancing, everyone cheered as Andy Biersack and Jake Pitts shared some cake with you and your sister. 

"I hope you all have a great honeymoon together." Jinxx said

"Thanks Jinxx." You said

As the limo came, Jack Torrance opened the door as Andy Biersack and Jake Pitts carried you and your sister bridal style and brought you both in the limo as you and your sister both waved goodbye as Shelley and Oliver both waved goodbye as Jack drove the limo to the airport. You and your sister both have the best wedding ever.

Shelley Carter: What a great wedding chapter!!

Me: Thanks Shelley.

Dahlia: So everyone that's all the wedding chapters we can do.

Kuchisake-Onna: But the author is going to make an announcement on it.

Samara Morgan: In the meantime, here are the two characters we got left.

Salvatore Moreau: You can choose me.

Soot: *Points to himself*

Carrie White: Or the grim reaper Soot.

Chucky: So we hope you all have a great day and the author will explain in her announcement about her next book.

All horror Characters except Mordeo, LookSee, Ruby, Jumbo, Shorty, Slim, Sam, and Soot: Bye bye followers!!!

LookSee, Mordeo, Jumbo, Ruby, Shorty, Slim, Soot, and Sam: *Waves goodbye*