Asami Yamazaki's Wedding

(A/N: Prepare for the wedding with your lover Teke-Teke and your mom Asami Yamazaki. If anyone is a fan of the movie The Audition, then this is the wedding for you. So this character is picked by JulieMcIntyre4! I hope you all enjoy and let's get it started!)

Today is the day you are going to marry Teke-Teke. Ever since you met her as a kid, you told her your true feelings as your mom wanted you to wait till you are the right age to marry. Now that you're 18 years old and she have proposed to you, you are very happy that you are going to be happy with your love life. You are now putting the veil over your head as your mom came and smile at you being beautiful.

"Ready to marry Teke-Teke?" Asami asked

"Yes I am mom."  You said

"Let's go and walk down the aisle together." Asami smiled

Asami then hold your hand and brought to walk with you. Meanwhile at the front of the aisle, Teke-Teke is in a nice dress as Star nodded as Hachishakusama played the organ as you walked down the aisle as your mom smiled as Teke-Teke smiled at you.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here today to see Teke-Teke and Y/N are going to be married in matrimony. They both love each other very much and they will now say their vows." Star said

"Y/N, you are the prettiest woman I have ever seen in my life. I love your smile that brighten up my day, you have the most beautiful H/C hair and the cutest body. I promise that I will treat you like a queen and be with you for the rest of my life." Teke-Teke said

"Teke-Teke, you are the coolest woman that I have ever loved. You have protected me from danger if anyone bullied me, you have the coolest scythe and I love your style of killing. I promise that I will treat you like a queen and be with you for the rest of my life." You said

"Do you Y/N, take Teke-Teke to be your wife?" Star asked

"I do." You said

"Do you Teke-Teke, take Y/N to be your wife?" Star asked

"I do." Teke-Teke said

"Then I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Star said

Teke-Teke jumped into your arms before kissing your lips as you kissed back as everyone cheered. At the party, Metallica is performing the song One as everyone moshed as you danced with Teke-Teke as your mom joined in dancing. After when they performed Creeping Death, Enter Sandman, For Whom the Bell Tolls, and Fade to Black, James Hetfield begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the mother and daughter dance." James said

You and your mom Asami both held hands before dancing to the song Oh Mother by Christina Aguilera as she twirled you around before continuing to dance. After when the song is over, everyone cheered as Teke-Teke gave you a slice of cake as you shared some with her. You then pick her up and carry her to the limo as your mom waved goodbye as you have the best wedding with Teke-Teke.

Asami Yamazaki: You did an excellent job!

Me: Why thank you Asami.

Sarah Sanderson: So which character do you want?

Lady Dimitrescu: Pick whichever character you want.

Mother Miranda: Her list is on the other chapter.

Salvatore Moreau: You can pick as many characters you want.

Carrie White: So we hope you all have a great day!!

Me: Have a great day my followers!