Mama Firefly's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of House Of 1000 Corpses, then prepare to have a wedding with Cristina Scabbia and your mom Mama Firefly. This wedding is picked by Davidsmate24. I hope you all enjoy this wedding chapter and let's get it started.)

Today is the day you are going to marry Cristina Scabbia from the group Lacuna Coil. From the time you have met her as a kid, you loved her singing voice and you have told her your true feelings to which your mom became very protective because she doesn't want you to date anyone yet. As you gotten older, you have reunited with her and she have treated you like a queen and comforted you. She have dated you and even proposed to you to which you said yes and now you are ready to marry her. You are now putting the veil over your head as your makeup is done by your aunt Baby Firefly as you heard the knock on the door.

"Come on in." You said

Your mom came and smiled at you dressed up as she came over to you and hold your hand.

"Are you ready to marry the love of your life?" Mama Firefly asked

"Yes I am." You said

Your mom smiled as she begin to walk down with you to the aisle. Meanwhile Cristina Scabbia  is in a nice dress as her bandmates are in tuxedos. Bo Sinclair begin to play the organ as you walked down the aisle with your mom as Cristina smiled at you and held your hand.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Y/N and Cristina Scabbia in matrimony. They both have love each other very much and have always been together and will now say their vows." Otis Driftwood said

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. You have the most beautiful E/C eyes and the warmest smile that brighten up my day. I promise that I will treat you like a queen and be with you for the rest of my life." Cristina Scabbia said

"Cristina Scabbia, you are the most talented woman that I have ever seen. You are so talented with your singing voice and you have a very cool personality. I promise that I will treat you like a queen and be with you for the rest of my life." You said

After when you both say 'I do' to each other, Otis allowed you to kiss as everyone cheered with joy and throw beautiful roses. At the party, Keith David begin to sing Friends on The Other Side as you danced with Cristina as she twirled you around as you giggled with a smile. After when each of the actors perform their songs, Keith David got on the microphone and begin to speak.

"And now the mother and daughter dance." Keith David said

Mama Firefly held your hand and begin to dance with you to Almost There from Anika Noni Rose. Mama Firefly twirled you around and begin to dance with you some more. After when she is finished singing, Cristina begin to share some cake with you as you eat the cake with a warm smile on your face. After when you both went to the limo, Mama Firefly waved goodbye as you went in the limo with your wife as you have the best wedding ever.

Mama Firefly: I love it! Nice job!

Me: Thank you.

Micah: So everyone which character you want next?

Lady Dimitrescu: Pick which one you want.

Mother Miranda: You can pick whichever character you want.

Sweeney Todd: Also tried to stay cool since it's hot today.

Me: Don't remind me. *Drinks some water*

Polite Leader: So hope you all have a great day.

SweetTooth: Goodbye followers!