New Character: Lady Dimitrescu

(A/N: Ladies and gentlemen! Prepare to fangirl for this! This is Lady Dimitrescu from Resident Evil 8 AKA The Tall Vampire Lady everyone is simping about! This is a request from Art-loving-bre and thanks for the help bud! Love you and let's get it started!!)

How She Meet You:

At nighttime, her daughters Bela, Cassandra and Daniela are out hunting to find a meal until they heard the sound of cries. They all noticed a trash can and look to see a baby with no clothes or a diaper.

"This baby doesn't have nowhere else to go." Bela said

"Then let's devour the baby!" Cassandra said

"No!!" Daniela shouted

The baby wailed more as Bela took the baby out of the trash and rocked it gently which made the baby calmed down while whimpering more as Bela looks at the baby.

"Let's take the baby to mother before the weather gets cold." Bela said

The three sisters turned into a swarm of bugs and flew into the castle and to Lady Dimitrescu.

"Mother I bring you prey." Bela said

"You are so kind to me daughters. Let's see what prey did you find." Lady Dimitrescu said

Lady Dimitrescu got up and walked as Bela gave her the baby as the baby whines and cried again.

"A baby? Where did you find this adorable thing?" Lady Dimitrescu asked

"Mother, we found her in the trash. Some people don't even want the baby to begin with." Bela said

"Shall we devour the baby?" Cassandra asked with a sadistic grin

"Cassandra! There will be no devouring this innocent baby here. I have made my decision. This baby here will stay here and I will be it's mother and you will be her big sisters. Understood?" Lady Dimitrescu asked

"Yes Mother." Bela, Daniela and Cassandra said

"Now let's see what the gender is." Lady Dimitrescu said

As Dimitrescu removed the rag, she looked to see the baby is a girl with H/C hair and beautiful eyes in E/C.

"Y/N will be your name.. yes Y/N Dimitrescu. Welcome to the family little one." Lady Dimitrescu cooed

Her First Night With You:

You were now crying as Lady Dimitrescu shushes you gently and Bela gave her some formula as Lady Dimitrescu thanked her and gave it to you as you suck on it greedily. Lady Dimitrescu pulled the bottle away as you cried again as she shushed you gently.

"Mommy doesn't want to see you sicky-icky. Slow down for me." Lady Dimitrescu cooed

She gave it to you as you suck on it slowly as Lady Dimitrescu sees the bottle all finished as she begin to pat your back as you let out a few cute baby burps. She then bathe you and Bela came with a diaper as you make playful splashes in the tub while gurgling. After having a nice bath, Lady Dimitrescu put the diaper on you after drying you up and even powdering you. You started to coo as she brought you to a bassinet and place you in. You made a few coos as you held her index finger as she smiled at you and kiss your forehead goodnight.

"Goodnight my little girl." Lady Dimitrescu said

You slowly fall asleep as she smiled at you and left with the daughters Cassandra, Bela and Daniela.

Who She Trust To Babysit You:

Lady Dimitrescu trusted her daughter Bela to babysit you unlike Cassandra and Daniela.