Marta's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of the game Outlast 2, then prepare for a double wedding with your sibling... or are you? This chapter is picked by JulieMcIntyre4! Hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started!!)

You and your sister are both so excited to marry the members from ColdCasket Xavier Rios and Luis Lopez. When you both met the metal artists when you both are kids, you both love their songs and even their skills on the instruments which your mom did tell you both to wait when you both are the right age to date. Then you both dated the men at the age of 18 and then they proposed to you and now you both are ready to marry them. You both got on veils as your mom came over to see you both dressed up and ready to walk down the aisle.

"Are you both ready to walk down the aisle?" Marta asked

"Yes we are." You said

"Alright let's go." Marta said

At the front of the church, Xavier and Luis are both taking a few deep breaths as Thomas Alvarez patted their backs. Lady Dimitrescu nodded as Angela played the organ as everyone stood up as you walked down the aisle along with your sister as Sullivan Knoth and Marta both walked you both down the aisle together.

"Friends and family, we are here to see Y/N and Y/S/N marrying the love of their lives from Coldcasket in matrimony. They all have love each other very much and will now say their vows starting with Y/N and the drummer." Lady Dimitrescu said

"Y/N, I love you very much. You are a very talented and beautiful and I want to be with you for the rest of my life. I promise I will love you, pamper you and treat you like a queen for the rest of my life." Xavier Rios said

"Xavier Rios, you are the most handsome man I have ever loved. You are talented, kind, very sweet and a rockstar. What I love about you is your drumming skills and your kind heart. I will treat you like a king and will be with you for the rest of my life." You said

After when Luis Lopez and your sister Y/S/N said their vows, Lady Dimitrescu continues to speak.

"Do you Y/N, take Xavier Lopez to be your husband?" Lady Dimistrescu asked

"I do." You said

"Do you Xavier, take.." Lady Dimitrescu said

"I do." Xavier said

Marta along with some of the slashers chuckled quietly as your sister chuckled. That's when they heard the sound of chanting as Sullivan Knoth came outside and noticed religious fanatics outside.

"Heretics, this is a church of God." Sullivan Knoth said

"We can sense two people being possessed by the devil." One woman said

"They have to be taken to be exorcised." One man said

Marlow along with Iris, Zurial, Daeron, and even the brides Aleera, Verona, and Marishka hissed together as Marta looked at them. 

"Punish those heretics." Marta said

As the vampires drained the fanatics from blood loss, Lady Dimitrescu looked at your sister and Luis Lopez.

"Do you Y/S/N, take Luis Lopez to be your husband?" Lady Dimitrescu asked

"I do." Your sister said

After when Luis Lopez said 'I do', Ladu Dimitrescu allowed your lovers to kiss you and your sister as everyone cheered happily. At the party, Fall Out Boy begin to perform Dance, Dance as everyone is dancing as you and your sister are both dancing with their lovers. After when they play Sugar We're Going Down, A Little Less Sixteen Candles, a little more "Touch Me", Centuries, and Thnks fr th Mmrs, Patrick Stump begin to speak.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the mother and daughters dance." Patrick Stump said

Marta stood up along with you and your sister as you all danced to In My Daughter's Eyes as Xavier smiled softly along with Luis. After when you all are finished dancing, Xavier and Luis shared some cake with you and your sister as your mom smiled at both you and your sister. Both of your lovers brought you both to the limo as you and your sister smiled as you both have the best wedding ever.

Marta: By the grace of God, I love it.

Me: I'm glad you love it.

Donna Beneviento: So there's more characters you want to do.

Mother Miranda: So pick which one you want.

Hannibal Lecter: I hope you all have a great day.

Eva: Stay safe and secure followers.

Marta: Goodbye followers!