New Character: Annie Wilkes

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Misery, then prepare to have a mom named Annie Wilkes. This character is requested by JulieMcIntyre4 and just_a_horror_fan! Hope you all enjoy this chapter!)

How She Meet You:

It is under a cold winter as Annie is now getting some wood for the fire until she heard a car swerving until it crashed into a big tree. She ran over to the car and heard a crying sound and noticed a newborn baby and two parents dead. She gasped and quicky used a crowbar and got the door unlocked and swaddled the baby into her coat before driving off to the hospital. Once she arrived, she begins to see a nurse.

"Please help. This baby needs medical attention!" Annie said

"Get the doctor and we will take the baby." The nurse said

The doctor came as she brought the baby to the aid room. As Annie waits, the nurse came over and begin to tell Annie.

"Well Ms." The doctor said

"Wilkes." Annie said

"Ms. Wilkes, the baby has a broken right leg and minor cuts. The baby has to be in a cast for about a few weeks till the leg is healed." The nurse said

"Oh, thank heavens." Annie said

"Plus, she would like to see the hero that saved her." The nurse said

Annie went over to see the newborn baby girl in the cast as Annie carefully pick her up.

"Hey you little cutie. Aren't you a fighter?" Annie cooed

The baby cooed and gurgled as the nurse gave her some adoption papers as Annie signed it and also got the baby supplies.

"Now what shall I name you? Hmm I got it. Y/N." Annie said

You gurgled and cooed as Annie smiled and kissed your nose as she is going to raise you as her own.

Her First Night With You:

After when the doctor allows Annie to leave with you, she brought you back to the car and into the child seat and drove off back to her home. She then brought you out as you are an easy baby to take care of. She feeds you, bathes you while putting protection for your cast not to be wet, and even rocked you. You nuzzled into her as you drifted off to sleep as Annie kissed your forehead.

"Sleep tight Y/N. Mommy loves you." Annie smiled

Who She Trust To Babysit You:

Annie doesn't trust anyone to babysit you since she doesn't want anyone to hurt you.

When She Plays With You:

"Peek-A-Boo!" Annie cooed

You giggled as Annie continues to play Peek-a-boo with you as she even makes a few silly faces which made you giggle even more. You enjoyed playing with your mom.

Your First Word (First Word: Ammer. Hammer):

You are now crawling around as you noticed Annie's sledgehammer and begin to point to it as Annie came over and smile at you.

"That's my sledgehammer." Annie cooed

"Ha... mmer. Ammer (Hammer)." You said

"Yes sweetie. I used the hammer." Annie smiled

You smiled as Annie kissed your nose as she is very proud of you saying your first word.

When She Changed Your Diaper: