Jason Voorhees's Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Friday the 13th, prepare to have a wedding with your lover Brahms Heelshire and your dad Jason Voorhees. This character is picked by Davidsmate24Hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started!!)

You are so excited to marry the love of your life Brahms Heelshire. From the time you introduced him to your dad and your grandmother as your boyfriend, they approve of your relationship and now you are going to marry him. You are now putting the veil over your head as you heard the door knocked as you opened the door to see your grandmother in a nice dress.

"Hey grandma." You said

"Are you ready to walk down the aisle?" Pamela asked

"Yes I am grandma." You smiled

Your dad smiled at you before holding your hand and bringing you to the aisle. Meanwhile at the front, Brahms Heelshire is in his nice tuxedo. Karl Heisenberg begin to play the organ as you walked down the aisle with both your dad and grandmother as Brahms smiled at you before holding your hand.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Brahms Heelshire and Y/N in matrimony. They both have love each other very much and they will be now saying their vows." Angelique said

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. You are very kind, generous and so sweet and I promise that I will treat you like a beautiful queen for the rest of my life." Brahms Heelshire said

"Brahms Heelshire, you are the most generous killer I have ever seen. You have been protecting me and keeping me close from bad people. I promise to treat you like a king and will always be with you for the rest of my life." You said

After when you and Brahms say 'I do' to each other, Angelique allow you both to kiss as you both did as everyone cheered. At the party, Imagine Dragons are there as they performed Radioactive as everyone danced including you and your lover Brahms Heelshire. After when they performed Believer, Thunder, Demons, and Natural, they then introduced the father and daughter dance. You got up along with Jason as you both danced to the song Next To You as Pamela smiled.

"What a beautiful dance." Pamela said

"I agree." Brahms said

After the dance, Brahms smiled and shared some cake with you as Pamela took a picture of you and Brahms.

"I hope you both have a great honeymoon." Pamela said

You and Brahms both went to the limo and smile more as you both have the best wedding ever.

Jason Voorhees: Great job with the wedding

Otis Driftwood: So which chapter do you want next?

Me: You mean character Otis.

Kimmy: So pick which character you want next.

Jigsaw: So please take your time.

Kuchisake-Onna: And please be patient with the writing.

Sweeney Todd: We hope you all have a great day.

Pennywise: Goodbye to all the followers!

Rudy, Shorty, Jumbo and Slim: *Makes a creepy clown laugh while waving goodbye*