Norman Bates's (Psycho) Wedding

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of the movie Psycho, then prepare to have a wedding with Bert McCracken and your dad Norman Bates to walk down the aisle. This wedding is picked by Davidsmate24. Plus she helped me pick out the theme. So I hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started.)

Today is the day you are going to marry the love of your life Bert McCracken. From the time you met him as a kid, Bert loved your smile and you tell him your feelings which your grandmother Norma told you to wait till you are the right age. As you gotten older, Bert have been treating you with love and respect and he dated you and even proposed to you. You are now putting a veil over your head as your dad came and smiled at you.

"You look beautiful." Norman said

"Thank you dad." You said

Norman then took your hand before walking down the aisle. Meanwhile at the front of the aisle, Bert McCracken is in a nice tuxedo just like the movie Beauty and The Beast. Angela Lansbury nodded as Iris played the organ and you walked down the aisle with your dad.

"Friends and family, we are gathered here to see Y/N and Bert McCracken in matrimony. They both have loved each other very much and they have loved each other for so long. They will now say their vows to one another." Angela Lansbury said

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. From the time I met you as a kid, you have the cutest smile that brighten up my day. Now that you are a grown-up lady, there are so many things I love about you and I promise that I will treat you like a queen and be with you for the rest of my life." Bert said

"Bert McCracken, you are the most talented man that I have ever seen. Your talented voice made me fall asleep with joy. There are so many things that I love about you and I promise that I will treat you like a king and be with you for the rest of my life." You said

After when you both said 'I do' Angela allowed you both to kiss as everyone cheered with happiness and throw some nice roses. At the party, classical music came on as you danced with Bert McCracken as he twirled you around. After when they are finish performing a few more songs, the conductor begin to perform Beauty and the Beast as your dad held your hand and danced with you. You smiled as he twirled you around before you held his waist while dancing.

"I hope you have a great honeymoon with your husband." Norman smiled

After when you both are finished dancing, Bert shared some cake with you as you smiled along with him. He then carried you bridal style to the limo as you waved goodbye to your dad. Norma also waved goodbye as you smiled as you have the best wedding ever.

Norman Bates: I love it! Great job!

Me: Thanks Norman.

David, Dwayne, Paul, Marko, Marlow, Jigsaw, Jason Voorhees, and Zurial: Aww.

Daeron: I love this one.

Mother Miranda: So everyone pick which character you want next.

Soot: *Nods with agreement*

Jacob Goodnight: So I hope you all have a great day.

Donna Beneviento: Please stay cool.

Lady Dimitrescu: Stay hydrated.

Me: Goodbye followers.